Ever have to poop while your training or fighting?

I have whats called IBS. Irratable Bowel Syndrome.

AKA Poopy McTurdpants.

I sometimes have to poop at the drop of a hat, or in my case a turd pile.

What would happen if I was in rnd 2 of a fight and i called timeout for poopy mcTurd reasons?

Would i just have to poop in my pants?

THat could get the Octogran messy.

I have a fight coming up and I have to always take a poop break in round 2 , everytime , never fails.

Serious ?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL GREAT THREAD!!! ABOUT TIME SOMEONE SAID IT!!!!

this really isn't a joke or a troll.

I have to buy new underwear once a week to poop stains.

I need real answers

Does shadowboxing on the toilet count?

Hojak?

god i love the ug

I'd suggest throwing a high guard up. The stench would be unbareable Phone Post

LOL @ Octogran

TTT

win in the first. problem solved.

Post a pic of Erin. That'll flush him out if it really is Hojak.

clean up your diet dude
Fibers all day, and chicken breast and broccoli for dinner imo

No, never.

--Tim Sylvia

haha! nice!

I have a mild form of Colitis. (Ulcerative Proctitis) which only affects a small portion of the colon, but I've had these issues for a few years.

I used to not eat for a few hours before training and made a stop to the bathroom before getting on the mat. I've never shit myself while training...ever. But after training is over, (while in the midst of a flareup), I've gone to the john and had explosive gas buildup which can be unsettling to say the least. haha!

if you're not trolling...which I imagine you're not seeing as this is a legit problem for alot of people, I'd suggest seeing a Naturopath or your doctor to get it under control.

It sucks to have to live with it, but I've found what works for me.

HAWT

I remember a guy in a high school wrestling tourny who used Ex-lax to cut weight. Real bad idea.

They had to stop the tournament for nearly and hour to get the mat cleaned and the stink out of the gym.

cruedi - I remember a guy in a high school wrestling tourny who used Ex-lax to cut weight. Real bad idea.

They had to stop the tournament for nearly and hour to get the mat cleaned and the stink out of the gym.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

I repeatedly fart in my training partners faces whilst attempting armbars etc. It used to embarrass me but then I realised that it was distracting them enabling me to lock it in nice and deep. I now eat as many baked beans and other fart inducing foods as I can throughout the day. Phone Post

I was rockin a turtlehead while going heavy on squats. Had to take a break between sets. Could've been worse. Oh and... STFU TROLL. Phone Post

Poopy McTurd -

What would happen if I was in rnd 2 of a fight and i called timeout for poopy mcTurd reasons?

Finish in Round 1. Don't leave it up to the judges because they hate it when you shit in their place of business.