Ever hear of this guy? "Undefeated Prison Fighter"

good times, good times.

David@accu - 
ghostofmmaguy - 
0hi0direct -

Wheres Christian darrow now?

DIN:18A2538Name:James DarrowDate of birth:8/10/1964Race / ethnicity:WHITERelease to parole supervision:10/16/2018Parole status:ActiveVoting pardon issued:Yes

Supervision information:

Senior Parole Officer:D RodriguezParole Officer:C FerrallOffice:Suffolk Area OfficeStreet:550 johnson avenueCity:Bohemia, NY 11716Phone:631-218-5670

Wait..... Is that my good buddy MMAGuy30? What's going on buddy? I hope prison wasn't too tough on you. Don't you think it's a little hypocritical of you to be posting someone elses record when you just did time yourself?

Did you come back to try another MLM scheme and rip off more members here? Any good prison stories?

I always found it ironic how you would catch MMA scam artists and then I caught you being a scam artist, then the goverment caught you too. Small world....

I hope all is awful with you.

What’s the back story with MMAGuy30? I definitely recall this thread but it dropped from my radar over the years.

ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

This is one of the threads that should be required reading for new SN’s.   They should have to read it before their account is able to post. 

this is one of the greatest threads on the internet ever, keep your trash talk light because James might just come visit you! 

This was great. I joined right around the fancy pants/Holzier Reich thread and this one came soon after. Was too much gold for me to ever leave. 

David@accu -
ghostofmmaguy - 
0hi0direct -

DIN:18A2538Name:James DarrowDate of birth:8/10/1964Race / ethnicity:WHITERelease to parole supervision:10/16/2018Parole status:ActiveVoting pardon issued:Yes

Supervision information:

Senior Parole Officer:D RodriguezParole Officer:C FerrallOffice:Suffolk Area OfficeStreet:550 johnson avenueCity:Bohemia, NY 11716Phone:631-218-5670

Wait..... Is that my good buddy MMAGuy30? What's going on buddy? I hope prison wasn't too tough on you. Don't you think it's a little hypocritical of you to be posting someone elses record when you just did time yourself?

Did you come back to try another MLM scheme and rip off more members here? Any good prison stories?

I always found it ironic how you would catch MMA scam artists and then I caught you being a scam artist, then the goverment caught you too. Small world....

“No scam here bros”

1 Like
David@accu -
ghostofmmaguy - 
0hi0direct -

Supervision information:

Haha...He didn’t go to prison you drama bitch! Had some tax issues and sorted them out. Pretty simple, so not sure where you came up with this big, dramatic, fantasy. 

DeuceDroppin - 
David@accu -
ghostofmmaguy - 
0hi0direct -

Supervision information:

Haha...He didn’t go to prison you drama bitch! Had some tax issues and sorted them out. Pretty simple, so not sure where you came up with this big, dramatic, fantasy. 

I could be wrong, but I think he was also arrested when he started waiving a gun around at the tow truck driver who arrived to repo his vehicle.

Just wanted to add with the other post that this thread was the first one I saw on this site.  A guy I used to be friends with bought me a blue name for my birthday present even though I never posted here, he knewI posted on other mma forums so I felt obligated to visit this forum b/c a blue name was purchased.

Haven't looked back since.

1 Like

sitting here in quarantine so I figured i'd jump on here and read the first 100+ pages of this thread again, just to reminisce... they don't make threads like this anymore....

2 Likes

Whats he stealing for crack these days ??

EvoMMA -

sitting here in quarantine so I figured i'd jump on here and read the first 100+ pages of this thread again, just to reminisce... they don't make threads like this anymore....

Toilet paper is the new copper wire.

What a I need to go back and read it again

How gay is DeuceDroppin for mmaguy? This thread makes for some uncomfortable reading

TTT

Im at some MMA fight in Springfield Mass and some of the guys I am with brought this thread up.

Does anyone know where I can find the video of Darrow fighting Funaro in the parking lot the first time they threw down?

2 Likes

Amazing appearance by the OP in post 4998, here’s the whole video series I put together.

http://mma.us/james-funaro-knocks-out-prison-fighter-christian-darrow/

Post 5000 is yours if you want it! Great memories of fun times in this thread.

-jk

1 Like

From what I remember he was trying to get some of the younger members who didn’t know any better into the illegal world of straw buying. It wasn’t just me who called him out for it. I was just the “loudest” about him being a POS con artist. I might still have the PM between me and Zned about MMAguy30 as he knew as quickly as I did what he was doing.

Not all straw buying is illegal. Buying a car for your kid is a straw purchase and its legal to do. Just certain kinds aren’t. The other problem is you have no clue who you’re getting in bed with. Who your buying it for or whether or if you will ever get your potential end for the deal. Again, from what I remember this was straw buying for a foreign source.

IM HAPPY WITH 5001

Thread made me go back and check all my subs. This was my 3rd thread to ever post in back in 2010. What ever happened to both of these guys? Does anyone know for sure?

1 Like

I wrote previous how I got there just at the tail end of the fight to see this broke down junkie be made to look like a fool. Just by looking at the video where he was with the real estate guy and compare it to this video right before the fight you can see the difference in his body. He looked completely strung out when I saw him in person and was so small that my jaw literally fell open.

The so-called academy was less than 5 mins from where I lived at the time and when this thread first came out I actually went there to scope it out but it was locked and pretty much empty.

So apparently he had cancer when he fought Funaro? I didn’t even know that. If he knew he was gonna get obliterated he shoulda just said he had cancer :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

2 Likes
1 Like