Ever hear of this guy? "Undefeated Prison Fighter"

1 Like

Im not dead yet!

Thatā€™s kinda crazy to think, actually. Never realized that.

Haha Dave Lang did it for me, this one and Jacob bear were epic too.

2 Likes

I saw his gym when it was open, met darrow a few times. Heā€™s a grifter, and if you fell for any of his stories you got tricked.

He was made to look like a fool, because he was. He tried to sell his bullshit and managed to rip off some fools in the process.

Before his fight with funaro he claimed heroin withdrawal etc, but the fact is he was strung out on Crack. He chose to go with the heroin BS because he knew he was gonna lose, and how itā€™s coming knowledge that heroin withdrawal is debilitating. His cancer story was bullshit, he was trying to steal money. Simple as that.

Same here. David Lange was an epic follow.

1 Like

It absolutely was, ā€œthese sites of webā€ is something I could never forget. What a fucking tool lol oh man.

Darrow himself admitted he had smoked crack cocaine before the gym fight, I recorded him saying this post fight. I posted the link recently to all of the videos.

1 Like

You guys know that Dave Lange changed his name on here to Davefu, right?

2 Likes

OH SHIT!! what was that guys name? The Giant something ā€œSites of Webā€ā€¦ He was hilarious. Loved the phone interview with him. Cant remember his name for fucks sake.

1 Like

Um, no, I didnā€™t know thatā€¦

Man, I went back and watched that shit show. I first saw pictures of him and thought he was a monster, then he looked like he lost about 100+lbs during his fight with James.

1 Like

The ā€œwar godā€ is back in action. What a sad motherfucker.

Hey guys is this the same James Funaro? He still around?? Hope this ainā€™t him

4 Likes

Says that guy is from Atlanta. Sherdog lists him from NY.

1 Like

Damn Jacobear I havent heard of in awhile either, remeber reading that epic thread on night shifts years ago, it was great. Can someone bump that gem as well?

2 Likes

James Funaro did, in fact, move to Atlanta.

5 Likes

Holy shit, I remember this thread.

What an epic start to finish.

1 Like

epic thread

1 Like