Ever hear of this guy? "Undefeated Prison Fighter"

Yes, but in retrospect there’s a high probability some of it was dirty (drug) money and part of the intent was laundering.

Absolutely an all-time classic thread.

1 Like

Damn…Skillrules is still around.

1 Like

The people calling out fake fighters are ending up worse than the fake fighters are later in life. I wonder if MMAguy30 wants to weigh in on the whole going to prison thing.

4 Likes

Lol

The Jam Man Decyk is likely in a better spot that mmaguy. Crazy

What’s this about???

1 Like

This might be my first post on this forum. I am pretty sure that this is the thread that roped me in.

4 Likes

See the link I posted above that

7 minutes in Jail? Is that a joke or are you being funny? Did I miss something?

Don’t know why this thread is in my recommendations but I opened it and the last time I had was 2009.

2 Likes

All time classic thread

1 Like

Any recent updates on anyone involved?

1 Like

No but I’m curious if funaro is still dealing with jail time or not. Anyone know him outside of here?

This thread has stamina

3 Likes

I wasn’t in jail bro, I was at the California Highway Patrol office in Culver City, for a fix-it ticket.

I write about the ordeal in my memoir, Seven Minutes in Hell.

3 Likes

“7 Minutes In Hell is an innocent night turned hellish nightmare filled with one juicy DARK SECRET and yummy illicit affairs. At a whopping 15,500+ words, this tale will surely leave you wanting more. if you’re bold enough to be into that kind of thing. WARNING: This is a haunted erotica book about 15,520 words featuring graphic sex, blow jobs, bukkake, hellish tentacles and tonguing, and dubious reluctant consent. Intended for mature audiences 18+.”

3 Likes

That’s my book! (I write under a female pseudonym because these types of books sell more copies when you do.)

There’s a short chapter about halfway through which details my experience at the CHP office --it’s right AFTER the bukkake ghost zoo episode and right before sexy seance at the women’s prison grave yard (for those familiar with the book).

2 Likes

Funny thing is I actually believe you regarding this lol

1 Like

Top 3 threads eva

“Christian Darrow here USSFC’s numba’ one rank’d superfittaaa, I am here with Jack Jordette, New York Commerical Reality!”

2 Likes

I’m not surprised because that’s what could happen when you stick your nose into where you have no business. There’s nothing illegal about lying about your martial art credentials in most countries.