Ever just gave up?

Ever just gave up and said fuck it. Packed up all your shit move to another fucking town out of fucking state. Holy fucking thing it's keeping me from fucking doing it right now it's the my mom is still alive. Wonder how many more fucking times I can use the word fuck in this fucking post? Fuck I don't know

Given

Fuck fuck fuck fuck.

Do it. So long as you don't have kids or anyone you are responsible for.

Do it.

Fuck.

Whats going on op?

No, never.

Sounds like you need to drop and give me twenty, now.

I did it when I was 23 and worked out great.  I think about it now many years later.

These days I just dream about it and occasionally listen to "It's in My Blood" by Black Stone Cherry.  That reminds me that I have options and it's my choice.

I did it at 18. 

I showed up in Alaska with $7 for a job. 

I didn't come "home" for three years. 

I now love "home" but i don't regret a moment of it

Wherever you go, you'll be there op

throatf***edbymayweathersBBC - Wherever you go, you'll be there op

This.

If you don't have any kids, fuck it. 

Your mom is great im sure, but we come in alone and go out alone, if you're seriously considering it just do it imo. 

Don't be a pussy. 

In hindsight, we don't regret much. One day, your weird decision to say fuck it will not be any different. 

Just do it 

Throughout history the "fuck it" moment has led many a successful man to his destiny. Its what happens when you have the insight that you're bigger than the space you're in. Its clear, and you have no doubt about the course you are about to choose. Unfortunately OP you still have the doubt, so tred carefully, but your time may be near.

The last time I felt like that I took a month off and went to Thailand. My life improved massively from then on.

To completely break it down, OP, is it really where you live?

Most people I've known who have moved away because they felt their location was the reason they were miserable would find out they were miserable for other reasons and location just became the thing they focused on, and had this dream "Life will be great when I get out of here". Most of them realized they'd rather be miserable in the place they have a life time of friends and family.

Of course, I don't know your situation OP, so maybe a move is the key for you. But it's definitely something to consider, is it where you live or is it you?

Bolt Vanderhuge -

This.

As someone who's done the exact thing op asks about 4 or 5 times over the last 25+ years and probably not for the last time, I can verify this is correct. Doesn't mean don't do it, of course. But, once the excitement and novelty wear off... yup, there you are.

I did it. Drove from Chicago to Cali when I was 18. Its good for your soul, bad for your wallet tho. .

One time I separated my rib in a fight. I thought I was dying. Just let the guy have the RNC. 

The cause of the injury was from sparring. I always think about what if I didn't spar that day...

Bad Moon Rising -
To completely break it down, OP, is it really where you live?

Most people I've known who have moved away because they felt their location was the reason they were miserable would find out they were miserable for other reasons and location just became the thing they focused on, and had this dream "Life will be great when I get out of here". Most of them realized they'd rather be miserable in the place they have a life time of friends and family.

Of course, I don't know your situation OP, so maybe a move is the key for you. But it's definitely something to consider, is it where you live or is it you?

On the flip side, I moved about 2,000 miles from my home and still over 1,000 from my nearest relative and almost every aspect of my life improved. 

Sure the novelty wore off a bit and I'm still stuck with me, but I'm awesome and life in my "new" home is fantastic. 

Im so glad I moved when I did. About the only thing I dislike is being away from my family. 

Disappear from your home town
Go and find the people that you know
Show them all of your good parts
Leave town when the bad ones start to show

Go and wed a woman
A pretty girl that you never met
Make sure she knows you love her well
But don't make any other promises

The weight of lies will bring you down
And follow you to every town 'cause
Nothing happens here that doesn't happen there
So, when you run make sure you run
To something and not away from 'cause
Lies don't need an aeroplane to chase you anywhere

The_Pundit -
Dead Rabbits - You sound like a real loser op

Cunt 

It may be cunty to say it, but he ain't wrong.

Yes.

When I opened this thread.