ever LIGHT a FART on FIRE in front of your KIDS?

what were their reactions?

how did your wife react?

Yes, they looked like I just found the fountain of youth. YOU CAN DO THAT!?

Wife was not amused.

lol

No, but I fart on the dogs in front of them occasionally

Buffer720 - Yes, they looked like I just found the fountain of youth. YOU CAN DO THAT!?

I know it would make my kid crack up and "blow his mind" as they say

It really works?

No, I'd be scared of it catching the gas still inside my butt on fire.

Did you do this?

MartialArtsM1xed - It really works?

Not sure if serious...but yes it works and different people have different flames

Mine shoot out like a flame thrower, while my one friends flames cascade down like a waterfall, and my other friend has flames that explodes into a fireball and immediately implodes 

Do you have clothes on, or bare ass?

In Limbo -

Not sure if serious...but yes it works and different people have different flames

Mine shoot out like a flame thrower, while my one friends flames cascade down like a waterfall, and my other friend has flames that explodes into a fireball and immediately implodes 

Wtf...

Do the farts still smell after being lit up? 

Shanebone -
In Limbo -

Wtf...
Lol and he started that post with "not sure if serious"

StankieEdgar -
Shanebone -
In Limbo -

Wtf...
This crazy fucj and his friends are part of the Justice League.

Z NEDCMK1 -

It doesn't make any sense unless you pulled your pants down to do it, are you pulling your pants down to do it?

no need to pull down your pants....in fact, it is def more dangerous to do so

i can light them when wearing jeans, sweatpants, cargo shorts, etc.

yes it smells like a burned fart mixed with burned hair when it happens

StankieEdgar -
Shanebone -
In Limbo -

Wtf...

i thought this was common knowledge!

you OGers mean to tell me that some of you have never lit your farts or saw someone light their farts?