Ever lost money on fights changed to "no contest"?

Has anyone here ever placed a bet, lost the bet, however weeks later the fight is changed to a No Contest because the winning fighter tested positive?? Phone Post 3.0

I bet $100 on Josh Burkman to defeat Hector Lombard, I lost my money but it was a close contest. Now we find out Lombard was juiced to the gills the fight will be changed to a NC. I guess it would have been good had I won the bet, but I did not . Phone Post 3.0

Yeah I had money on Diaz. Wasn't a lot so I wasn't worried about getting my money back or anything but what actually happens? Surely you should be able to get a refund? Phone Post 3.0

They don't go back and take money. If you bet on a fighter he wins and later it gets changed to a no contest. You keep the money. If your fighter loses and later it get changed you don't win any money. Pretty much whatever they announce is final. Some places give refunds for certain things but it's at their discretion. Phone Post 3.0

Imagine winning thousands on Silva and having to give it back... Phone Post 3.0

The books are very clear about this. Payouts are based on the official result on the night of the event. The bet result does not change if the result is modified later on.

"Night of Event" is important because of fights like Creepy/MM. The result announced in the cage was incorrect. Some books paid on it (to get the money into your account, hoping that you'll bet more). When the decision was found to be incorrect, the bet results were modified. Phone Post 3.0

Had £25 on Diaz. If i knew Silva was on roids then i probably wouldn't have made the bet unless i got bigger odds.

downperiscope - The books are very clear about this. Payouts are based on the official result on the night of the event. The bet result does not change if the result is modified later on.

"Night of Event" is important because of fights like Creepy/MM. The result announced in the cage was incorrect. Some books paid on it (to get the money into your account, hoping that you'll bet more). When the decision was found to be incorrect, the bet results were modified. Phone Post 3.0
VU Phone Post 3.0