Ever passed a hair follicle test...

...on3 days notice? Phone Post 3.0

Since I am not a drug addict, that'd be no problem Phone Post 3.0

Imnot a drug addict Phone Post 3.0

I consider that to be a rape.

I've always been curious of these. If you have really long hair what exactly will they find? What you did within a month, year, since last haircut? Phone Post 3.0

You're fucked. Don't show back up. Phone Post 3.0

Use Nair or any other removal creme. Or alternatively, if you don't want to get rid of your hair, use a high bleach or peroxide colouring product. Phone Post 3.0

The canaboids will stay in your hair for a very long time so depending on when you smoked, the newer follicles will have less canaboids than the previous; and so on and so on....

i would just shave you head...don't Bic it, but put a 1 clip.

Berserker -

The canaboids will stay in your hair for a very long time so depending on when you smoked, the newer follicles will have less canaboids than the previous; and so on and so on....

The can clip arm/leg/taint hair if they need to. Only way to pass is to bathe in nair and go 100% hairless. Eyebrows, lashes as well. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah. You're fucked dude. Don't buy into any shampoos, none of them really work. Phone Post 3.0

They can take hair from anywhere on the body, as another poster was saying. Phone Post 3.0

This isfor a friend ... Phone Post 3.0

Give them a pube. They'll be too grossed out to test it. Phone Post 3.0

This person has no body hair and plenty on his head. Phone Post 3.0

Vic Vinegar -
Berserker -

The can clip arm/leg/taint hair if they need to. Only way to pass is to bathe in nair and go 100% hairless. Eyebrows, lashes as well. Phone Post 3.0
Then you fail Phone Post 3.0

Yea if you go in hairless and cant take the test that's considered a fail. Unless you have some medical condition you can prove. Just take it and hope for the best I reckon

roperninja - This person has no body hair and plenty on his head. Phone Post 3.0
Read my post. The test will come back inconclusive. Phone Post 3.0

Oh wow! That's a costly test for a drug screen. What are you being tested for? Job, parole, ect? Just curious, I'm not being a smart ass.

MooseKnuckleMasher - Niacin, lots of it. Phone Post 3.0
Don't do this Phone Post 3.0

AdamVMMA - If you have no hair, they get it from your nails. Trim them too! Phone Post 3.0
Then they just take foreskin Phone Post 3.0