Ever PISS on anyone's GRAVE?

what was your reasoning for it?

a kid i used to know who was from a broken home used to piss on his dad's grave.......he had a terrible home life

Sounds like a stable and centered kid.

No, but one time i shit on a kid's car hood. Phone Post 3.0

Pretty sure some of us have without knowing it. Probably pissed on some native American's grave from a thousand years ago without knowing it Phone Post 3.0

No, but I did rip somebody's head off once and shit down their neck..

A little pee is nothing. How come no one talks about dropping a deuce on someone's grave Phone Post 3.0

ddk - A little pee is nothing. How come no one talks about dropping a deuce on someone's grave Phone Post 3.0

puke is really where it's at bro.

Once you are dead all debts are paid there is nothing more you can get from them. So to answer the question, no I have never pissed on a grave.

Elvis Aaaaron Presley. I piss on your grave Phone Post 3.0

I bet GG Allin's grave has been pissed on the most Phone Post 3.0

did they ever reveal where adam lanza was buried?

one time my ultra christian friend invited me to one of his youth group bar b ques at some county park

i noticed a "time capsule" by the Edison High School Class of 1999 marked by a headstone that looked just like a grave stone which was set just a few yeards away from our picnic area

to be funny i pointed out the "Grave" (already knowing it was jsut a time capsule) to the christian co eds and then proceeded snort and hock the nastiest spring allergy loogie i could and spit it on the "head stone"

i wish i had a camera to capture the shock on everyone of their faces lol

It is a pointless act, Pissing on a pile of inanimate material. If you want to insult someone piss on them when they are alive.

Dr Gonzo - It is a pointless act, Pissing on a pile of inanimate material. If you want to insult someone piss on them when they are alive.

maybe me pissing on a guy's grave might not do shit to that dead guy....but if his family or others that still care about him and realize that people are pissing on their dead relatives grave then you can at least "transfer" some of that spite to their extended people

just one thought