Ever replace ipad/tablet glass?

I have a ipad mini with cracked glass. It cost about $90 here to replace it. I was looking at some YouTube videos and it doesn't look that complicated to replace. I could just buy a kit for $25 and do it myself. Anybody have any experience in replacing glass on tablets or even phones? I'm kind of thinking it might even be a good idea to just let some professional do it to eliminate the risk of me fucking up.

Yes it is hard. Just take it in. You have to heat off the glass without breaking it, heat up the back so that the glue under the lcd is loose. Then you need to take a poker card and lift the lcd without breaking it. Most likely you will break it. I do this professionally. Hit up a ubreakifix or cpr

Mandible_Claw -

I have a ipad mini with cracked glass. It cost about $90 here to replace it. I was looking at some YouTube videos and it doesn't look that complicated to replace. I could just buy a kit for $25 and do it myself. Anybody have any experience in replacing glass on tablets or even phones? I'm kind of thinking it might even be a good idea to just let some professional do it to eliminate the risk of me fucking up.

Androids are easier to fix :(

dropped my iPad air face down onto tile.  need to fix but I'm cheap

EFM -

dropped my iPad air face down onto tile.  need to fix but I'm cheap

Swap meet