Ever roll with a hot chick?

I just started Bjj and I was rolling tonigh with some one who was really hot. She started buring her breats in my face and doing weird ass shit that I thought was kind of funny. After 6 minutes (time was almost up) I almost had a knee bar in and I said jokingly that I almost had the knee bar. She barks back "you didnt have shit". So I cranked it a bit and she fell down and yelled, "wtf are you doing time was over"...This ever happen to you guys?

sounds like youre making friends

interesting......:(

I include myself when I say this, but do ever read or tell dojo or fight stories and people look at you funny and you think normal poeple don't do this stuff?

Sound familiar,
See "ever roll with a hot head?"

I think your next step should be to ask her out while you rear neck choke her.

Better yet, let her mount you and then ask her out.

lol

Yeah, I've rolled with some hot chicks.

One was so hot I couldn't help but blush - we were doing guard work that day. She thought I was really sweet when I mentioned to her that I thought she looked a lot younger than she really was (it was true).

Another hottie I was rolling with kept burying my head in her breasts but that was to keep me in tight while she was going for a submission. I couldn't believe how strong she was, for a petite girl half my size. Yes, she tapped me, fair and square.

don't feed the trolls

Cheater! oh, advice; where a cup!

All the time! A really gorgeous petite blonde with hazel/green eyes. The other night I told her I had decided not to compete in an upcoming tournament. She double legged me, quickly went for the mount, then armbarred me. Then she started yelling, "Listen, you punk, you're going to that tournament if I have to tie you up and carry you there myself! Is that clear?!" My wife is sooooooo awesome. I love that woman.

humping a girls leg is not a legal submission bullson, even if she does tap

I roll with a couple. Red hair, green eyes, petite, and just attractive as Hell. She's also a game competitor,and goes for the sub all the time.

Though, they I tend to forget their attractiveness when they are trying to rip your arm or head off.

we got one inparticular at our school. Brunette - very pretty - and implants that would stop a mack truck. She is pretty tough... but I do find it hard to show her good technical stuff when I am constantly distracted by her two friends on her chest.

Yea I did and I ended up married to her :)

TCJitsu

www.shawnchitwood.com

I've tried but it seems something always comes up!!

Once. She was a sort of petite with huge melons and her thong would always poke out of her gi pants. I'm fairly strong and have got a strong neck. It felt very sexual. She was no threat to me so I didn't even defend the positions. I let her get my back with hooks and a rear naked sunk and she couldn't close the deal.

I mey my wife at the dojo She was a purple belt from Brazil, she had taped out a bunch of guys. I had to roll with her. Next thing you know we got married. True story!!

Aloha,

JD

*Thank god for a girl who wrestles*

There were a few really hot girls at my club but I only rolled with one because the other two always rolled with the purple/brown belts who always went easy on them and they didn't progress at all. The girl I rolled with all the time cause I was one of the few people who would actually roll with her. Everyone else went really easy on her and she really wanted to be good, made her even hotter, imo.