Ever see a crash and burn as bad as Joy Villa?

I personally don't recall ever seeing someone embraced, then rejected by a group of people in as quick of time as her. 

Shes gone from having the president endorse her to having even his most loyal base disavow.  

Mark dice

I tried to warn you that Joy Villa is scum of the earth, and not to be fooled by her Grammys MAGA dress publicity stunt.  She’s a product of the Xenu cult, Scientology.  Watch ‘Going Clear’.

Kaya jones 

To undermine real abuse victims is truly disgusting Joy.I am a survivor of abuse&it’s nothing to joke or lie about. You are making a mockery of victims of abuse.I knew on tucker you were lying because you told me in nyc you’d never been abused.Exactly what haven’t you lied about?

Cassandra Fairbanks 

I’m sorry, but girl bye @Joy_Villa

meatball -

Mark dice

I tried to warn you that Joy Villa is scum of the earth, and not to be fooled by her Grammys MAGA dress publicity stunt.  She’s a product of the Xenu cult, Scientology.  Watch ‘Going Clear’.

Why would you say Mark Dice?

She's getting massacred on social media.

What exactly happened?

mrblonde1281 - She's getting massacred on social media.

What exactly happened?

This. What happened and why should I care? I remember she wore that MAGA dress and pissed all the libtards off which was nice. 

Argonaut -
meatball -

Mark dice

Why would you say Mark Dice?

I believe OP is quoting people from social media .......I am also unfamiliar with WTF you're talking about OP please more info. Maybe pics ...

Can we get picks by any chance?  Is she hawt, or semi hawt?

I just read an article. Apparently she has been playing the "me too" victim card and saying that one of Trump's former campaign managers assaulted her by slapping her on the ass once. Then a video emerges of her last year at a party slapping some fat guy on the ass and joking about it. She claims it was consenual but video clearly shows she's lying. People are now saying she's full of shit and that she's probably full of shit about everything.

I don't really care either way but if I were to bet on it I'd say she's a lying fraud like most people in showbiz

And OP, next time you start a thread, try to actually explain wtf you're talking about. 

Apparently she's been outed as a scientologist

mrblonde1281 - Apparently she's been outed as a scientologist

But that wasn't a secret

Technical Primates -

I just read an article. Apparently she has been playing the "me too" victim card and saying that one of Trump's former campaign managers assaulted her by slapping her on the ass once. Then a video emerges of her last year at a party slapping some fat guy on the ass and joking about it. She claims it was consenual but video clearly shows she's lying. People are now saying she's full of shit and that she's probably full of shit about everything.

I don't really care either way but if I were to bet on it I'd say she's a lying fraud like most people in showbiz

To do what she did when she wore that dress was something NO OTHER person in hollywood would have had the balls to do

How about YOU ACTUALLY LISTEN TO WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY IN INTERVIEWS RATHER THAN GET YOUR PERSPECTIVE FROM OTHER PEOPLES SOCIAL MEDIA COMMENTS 

What kind of man are you?

She is infinitely more clear headed and capable of discussing more things than anyone in entertainment would dare to touch 

Become and individual and form your own opinions 

Sheep

What a loser thread 

Crash and Burn? lol

Get off snap chat and buzzfeed, this is all fabricated outrage for someone whos about to enter politics to dismiss everything they have going for them from the get go 

How do you not see this?

MMA Newbie -
Technical Primates -

To do what she did when she wore that dress was something NO OTHER person in hollywood would have had the balls to do

How about YOU ACTUALLY LISTEN TO WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY IN INTERVIEWS RATHER THAN GET YOUR PERSPECTIVE FROM OTHER PEOPLES SOCIAL MEDIA COMMENTS 

She is infinitely more clear headed and capable of discussing more things than anyone in entertainment would dare to touch 

Sheep

haha

"What kind of man are you?"

Stop being such an overly dramatic fag. 

I read an article and explained the situation, then I said I really dont care either way. Why dont you just go get a lollipop and calm down Britney. 

MMA Newbie -
Technical Primates -

Sheep

You know how I know you’re gay?

mrblonde1281 - She's getting massacred on social media.

What exactly happened?

There were rumblings about Scientology before the Cory incident.  Then a video showed her doing the exact thing that she filed an assault charge on Cory L for. 

Then on her police report the address she put down as hers is actually owned by a higher up Scientologist.  

She he has yet to address the discrepancies other than simply stating she is MAGA    

MMA Newbie -
Technical Primates -

Sheep

What a strange and emotionally charged response.   

Shes not going to fuck you bro. 

Technical Primates -

And OP, next time you start a thread, try to actually explain wtf you're talking about. 

I'll be better.   I figured if you knew who she was, you'd know what's going on. 

If you don't know who she is, it's doubtful you care at all.