Ever tried acid?

Heard you can go crazy from it, anybody ever do it. Do you recommend trying it? Phone Post 3.0

It can be pretty intense. I didn't go crazy but I saw people say and do some stupid things. For a better more mellow time try shrooms first.

Many many times when I was younger, never went crazy. I don't think my mind could handle It any more, just not my thing now days. Phone Post 3.0

shitloads

Acid is the first HARD drug.

Like, there's a jump from cigarettes/caffeine to alcohol/marijuana.

There's another jump from alcohol/marijuana to Acid.

Absolutely try shrooms first. It's the same water park, but it's the kiddie slide, and you can see if it's your flavor.

We were always told as kids you could have a trip and never come back.

Turns out most of these stories are false scare tatics, and people who freak out from psychedelics usually already have underlying mental issues.

never tried acid, wouldn't even know how to get it, but I definitely did my share of mushrooms. it definitely helped me put some things into perspective, and feel better about life in general.

Tons of peopler have though, they'll tell you what's up.

Done plenty of acid.

Whenever i trip, I make sure to run out of a door yelling "I LOVE ACID!" Like in super troopers.

You can find weaker stuff that isnt very visual heavy. Just gives you a body high and intensifies lights and colors. Thats great for talking and thinking about things. Not scary. Like some one said, puts things into perspective

Then you can get peel your face off, being chased by a trex stuff. That is for seasoned trippers who know how to control there mind. For that its purely for the visuals and crazy shit. Most of the time you have a sitter that keeps you from freaking out, and/or going somewhere that you will get you arrested or killed. But you have to have a great grip on reality.

I usually went somewhere in the middle, but had my times with the latter. Decent amount of visuals that were more about things around me being manipulated by lights. Looking at a street light thru trees, watching cracks in the sidewalks like a kaleidoscope, starbursts coming from headlights.( i didnt drive).

Fuck i want some acid now. Phone Post 3.0

Slowshot -

Acid is the first HARD drug.

Like, there's a jump from cigarettes/caffeine to alcohol/marijuana.

There's another jump from alcohol/marijuana to Acid.

Absolutely try shrooms first. It's the same water park, but it's the kiddie slide, and you can see if it's your flavor.

Well put. I did a good amount in the 90s. I'd add you can control your dose of shrooms as to not overdo it. If in the wrong mood/setting, things can take a turn on acid. Shrooms are just more fun. Phone Post 3.0

I've had much fun on acid, but I don't recommend it honestly. It's a drug and it feels like a drug. It lingers too long after your peak and has a sort of hangover feeling.

Mushrooms are funner and cleaner. No residual effects, shorter duration, and easier to fix a bad trip with alcohol or benzos.

shit loads of times

you wont go mental

it helps to get in the right setting/mind set. like trip in the woods, not a shopping mall.

or in a mellow place with good music for tripping acid/rock

if you're worried, thats bad it might effect you.

trip with someone who's not and someone who wont fuck with your head

I did. It was scary. I think I was fighting it.
Afterwards, I just soooooooo happy to be alive and normal. Phone Post 3.0

In the right mood and setting yes it's a good time experience. It's a trip a mind vacation you take but not very often.

It can make you enlightened and frightened. I've done it many times takes you to a different realm for 6-12 hours.

In my younger days I'd like to take a hit or 2 and a 1/8th of mushrooms. Very powerful trip experience
But be careful with any drugs

All shitting asie, if you're looking to do something harder than pot, I'd go with Ecstasy/Molly. More of a sure thing good time. I've never heard of a "bad" E roll.

sreiter - 

shit loads of times

you wont go mental

it helps to get in the right setting/mind set. like trip in the woods, not a shopping mall.

or in a mellow place with good music for tripping acid/rock

if you're worried, thats bad it might effect you.

trip with someone who's not and someone who wont fuck with your head

LOL at taking your first trip in the woods.

Biting shit, getting scraped up, wild animal sounds, getting lost in the dark- bad, bad idea.

I'd much rather be at a mall with sunglasses on (because your eyes will be very dilated) and looking at hot chicks.

Just make sure you text it to confirm that's it's LSD. Lots of other chemicals that are quite dangerous being passed off as "acid" these days.

www.bunkpolice.com

$20 test kit for piece of mind. Phone Post 3.0

I dropped 12 tabs once, now I'm retarded. Phone Post 3.0

I did it once it in high school. Orange Sunshine. Had 4 or 5 hours of a really intense enjoyable high. Then it turned on me and I had about 6 hours of extreme fear. I had too many problems in my life to be fucking with that stuff. Long story short: I started having intense flashbacks within a week and had to be hospitalized for three weeks and dosed with thorazine.

I'm not sorry I did it now, Just one of those things...a part of my life.

Now I just enjoy pot once in a while. My heavy trippin days are long gone.

It's awesome. The only way you'll go crazy is if you're already a mental weakling.

I've done it and I'll go around town and run errands, I prefer shrooms. They have a "cleaner" feel if anyone kinda gets what I mean.

But yeah do acid and go to the park or something. Phone Post 3.0

IDOHARM - I dropped 12 tabs once, now I'm retarded. Phone Post 3.0

To be fair, you were probably borderline before you dropped them. I think a strong caffeine pill might have been enough to move that needle.

All sorts. Acetic acid, citric acid, malic acid, tartaric acid, ascorbic acid, lactic acid, oleic acid, linolenic acid. There's acid-kabobs, acid creole, acid gumbo... Phone Post 3.0