Ever use germ warfare on anyone?

Shake hands with poop germs on your hand?

run something in your crack then put it out to be picked up?

Slap your dick on your boss's cup?

Contaminate food?

Like asd pennies?

Used to spit on my hand before shaking hands with the opposing little league teams

Ass pennies i mean.

Not really germ warfare but I was fond on laying gum mines on occasion.

Ive never done this but Im sure people have used germ warfare on lunch stealers in the office fridge

Tim Duncan - Ive never done this but Im sure people have used germ warfare on lunch stealers in the office fridge

i think this is the most common attack on coworkers

we had thanksgiving catered to us last year. The catering crew was missing a huge pan of dressing. They brought a dozen or so but one went missing. I found it on the opposite end of the building in the other breakroom fridge. Had a chicks name on it. She flat out took an entire pan before everyone ate. It wasnt leftovers.

So not exactly germ warfare but I dumped dawn dish detergent and coffee grounds in it. Fuck her.

Luncha Libre -
Tim Duncan - Ive never done this but Im sure people have used germ warfare on lunch stealers in the office fridge

i think this is the most common attack on coworkers

we had thanksgiving catered to us last year. The catering crew was missing a huge pan of dressing. They brought a dozen or so but one went missing. I found it on the opposite end of the building in the other breakroom fridge. Had a chicks name on it. She flat out took an entire pan before everyone ate. It wasnt leftovers.

So not exactly germ warfare but I dumped dawn dish detergent and coffee grounds in it. Fuck her.

Let me guess , fat cunt that sucks @ her job too ?

My coworker was made to work with the flu, so she coughed and put her saliva on everything she could that belonged to my boss. 

Needless to say my boss was out for a week the following week 

I have been known to wrestle people to the ground and then fart on them.  It's a standard tactic to use against little brothers.

Stea1th -

My coworker was made to work with the flu, so she coughed and put her saliva on everything she could that belonged to my boss. 

Needless to say my boss was out for a week the following week 

Lol!

op = laziest war crimes prosecutor, ever.

I farted in a guys cube once

Back in 2010 I had a roommate who was a lazy worthless piece of shit slob who never once got me rent in full or on time. So after a few months of this my patience wore out.

I was working as a door guy at the time and meeting a lot of loose women. So after I would have unprotected sex with these strangers, I would wash my dick and balls in the sink and dry them off on my roommate's towel. 

Acinetobacter to the trach and c-diff to the feeding tube of a child molester. 

I do what is called a fart mask.
I put my mitt down the back of my pants, fart and then sneak up behind someone putting my fart hand over their face and my other arm around their neck in a rear naked choke.

Lol @ fart mask