Ever watched a female heavyweight fight before?

If not, you can cross it off your bucket list

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PPnZozMfGhU&feature=youtu.be&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DPPnZozMfGhU%26feature%3Dyoutu.be Phone Post 3.0

In for Blue.

I remember Svetlana Gordarenko for the ReMix or SmackGirl events. She was a fuckin monster, but Megumi Yabushita went off on her like a psycho. Phone Post 3.0

BatmanTookMyLunchMoney - If not, you can cross it off your bucket list

RearNakedToke = I remember Svetlana Gordarenko for the ReMix or SmackGirl events. She was a fuckin monster, but Megumi Yabushita went off on her like a psycho.

Holy shit those commentators.

What did I just watch.... Phone Post 3.0

That's a huuuge bitch Phone Post 3.0

Dat technique

Good for her getting the win though.

Damn she needs to work on using her body when she throws those GnP'rs - talk about arm punches Phone Post 3.0

I saw one at soboba who I called chick liddell to uproarious laughter Phone Post 3.0

Amateur fight.

The tall one will lose weight like crazy if she gets serious and with her height could have real advantage. I hope she does keep at it.

I wonder is she could eventually make 145. InvictaFC has talked a bit about a 155 division. Phone Post 3.0

Dem commentators tho Phone Post 3.0

Eisenberg -

Holy shit those commentators.

That guys reaction was hilarious Phone Post 3.0

RearNakedToke - In for Blue.

I remember Svetlana Gordarenko for the ReMix or SmackGirl events. She was a fuckin monster, but Megumi Yabushita went off on her like a psycho. Phone Post 3.0

Was that the big judo girl who fought in the gi, with the (I assume) tattooed on makeup?

I saw a fight on Japanese TV (of course) where said giantess was in an open weight tourney and wrecked shop. Earlier in that evening, a girl was raining (sorry, 'reigning' for my OG brothers) down punches which turned to elbows. The girl on teh bottom turned her head and blood literally poured out of her mouth -- like she was saving a mouthful of blood for a special occasion and thought better of it or something.

Was an impressive night of fights, but 250lbs of crush tends to beat 135 pounds of survive.

A throwback to the nature boy by one of the announcers... Wooooooooooooooo!!! Phone Post 3.0

those ReMix events were certainly entertaining.

Not good per say, but entertaining.

0-0 defeats 3-0!!!!

man i miss freak show fights. Modern mma culture is too soft for Giant Silva

I saw Lana Stefanic beat another female heavyweight down once. She was pretty tough, this Lana.

BFC must stand for BIGASS fucking chicks Phone Post 3.0