Ever watched a female heavyweight fight before?

I'm a little confused, what happens when you don't touch gloves? Phone Post 3.0

MMA Playwright - I saw Lana Stefanic beat another female heavyweight down once. She was pretty tough, this Lana.
She's the best in the world mayne. Phone Post 3.0

Lol that was great Phone Post

one of the best fights i ever saw was lethal lana vs someone and at fatal femmes.  one punchshattered her nose then arm bar broke heramr in under a minute.  it was incredible, one of the most dominant performances I have ever seen.

joe canada - 
RearNakedToke - In for Blue.

I remember Svetlana Gordarenko for the ReMix or SmackGirl events. She was a fuckin monster, but Megumi Yabushita went off on her like a psycho. Phone Post 3.0

Was that the big judo girl who fought in the gi, with the (I assume) tattooed on makeup?

I saw a fight on Japanese TV (of course) where said giantess was in an open weight tourney and wrecked shop. Earlier in that evening, a girl was raining (sorry, 'reigning' for my OG brothers) down punches which turned to elbows. The girl on teh bottom turned her head and blood literally poured out of her mouth -- like she was saving a mouthful of blood for a special occasion and thought better of it or something.

Was an impressive night of fights, but 250lbs of crush tends to beat 135 pounds of survive.

Are these online like that remix fight? Don't feel like checking right now.

Lol Phone Post 3.0

For later Phone Post 3.0

Were they commentators or just drunk guys in the crowd?

. Phone Post 3.0

In for later. Phone Post 3.0

Those were some large women. And holy fucking shit at those commentators. Also her technique was comical Phone Post 3.0

I've seen plenty of big girls get at it in KB and MT competitions and those are always fun to watch Phone Post 3.0

what is this low class shit?

BatmanTookMyLunchMoney - If not, you can cross it off your bucket list

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PPnZozMfGhU&feature=youtu.be&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DPPnZozMfGhU%26feature%3Dyoutu.be Phone Post 3.0

worst fight ive ever seen. And whats up with that dude screaming. YEAEEEEAAAAAHAHAHAHAAA!! THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DONT TOUCH GLOVES! YEAYAHAHAHAAYAHA!

jesus that is just....

awful

I refuse to watch it yet I have seen 2 girls 1 cup multiple times Phone Post 3.0

I turned it off when one commentator just screamed, some nonsensical celebration I think. Phone Post 3.0

octowussy - I cornered a kickboxing event last month with a female heavyweight fight. It went the distance and by the end of the third round, both girls were wishing they had a Jazzy scooter to get around the ring on.

Hahahaha, VU!

The guys yelling lmao Phone Post 3.0

@: MysteriousNinjaFromMars ...VU

I think it is his sister although I could be mistaken?

Ooooooooh....
YEAAAAAH!!!!!! Thats what happens when you dont touch gloves!!!!!
0-0...0-0 beats 3-0!!! TOUCH GLOVES!!!!!

Hahaha Phone Post 3.0