Ever win a mirror at a carnival/fair?

When I was a kid I remember they would always be prizes at events like that. Whole wall of rock band mirrors and you had to pop balloons with a dart or whatever game the child molester carnie was running. I remember winning a sweet van halen one like this

Phone Post 3.0

Mine was a Rod Stewart one.

For fucks sake.

Luncha Libre -

Mine was a Rod Stewart one.

For fucks sake.

I guess you had......

All the luck Phone Post 3.0

Was going through my parents old house this past summer and found an Iron Maiden one that i won in probably 86. Phone Post 3.0

Yup, good times.

It was possible to win those small square ones. Probably would take 300 dollars of play to win one of the big mirrors Phone Post 3.0

I have a Garfield one that I won. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah. Also won some patches for the old Jean jacket. Phone Post 3.0

I had guns n roses Phone Post 3.0

Had a Def Leppard and a Bengals one. Phone Post 3.0

RUSH

With the naked dude in front of the pentacle.

It was my prized possession for a long time.

I had a few different versions of the 3 hot chicks in thongs bent over a sports car that read "Haulin" Ass".

Yes! I won many! Those and the feather roach clips. I used to hand the feathers off my coat when I went to the arcade. I looked super badass. Phone Post 3.0

King Trav - Yes! I won many! Those and the feather roach clips. I used to hand the feathers off my coat when I went to the arcade. I looked super badass. Phone Post 3.0
Quite a visual. You probably tore up buttons on track and field 2 Phone Post 3.0

Had an AC/DC one and I think a Def Leppard one. Also the neon feather roach clips.

I also would win a lot of chicks (baby chickens) and goldfish with the toss a dime onto the saucer game. Phone Post 3.0

Iron Maiden had the best ones. I had a bunch.

I remember a friend of mine choose a big one that said "Cocaine- Rick Man's Aspirin"

Yeah, put that on your wall and advertise you're a cokehead dummy

Girly -
King Trav - Yes! I won many! Those and the feather roach clips. I used to hand the feathers off my coat when I went to the arcade. I looked super badass. Phone Post 3.0
Quite a visual. You probably tore up buttons on track and field 2 Phone Post 3.0
You don't even know man. I only lost to the older kids or the fuckers who used a lighter to cheat.

I wouldn't play the lighter cheaters for quarters. Fuck that. Phone Post 3.0

Always wondered what they were using. It was a lighter? All these years I thought it was a slide for a guitar Phone Post 3.0

Lighter cheats are who got me playing Wonderboy. I can still hear that music.

Some might've used guitar slides. The ones I knew used lighters. That's how they lit their cigarette butts or shitty joints AND CHEATED!! Phone Post 3.0

def leppard Pyromania, Ozzy Ultimate sin