Ever work with a sociopath?

New hire turned  out being the most dramatic, gossiping, sabotaging, lying, person I have ever met in my life.  One day she is happy and your best friend, next day she is throwing you under the bus.  In two months she has reported 4 people to corporate security for BS, got half our team upset with each other, one ended up leaving. I've been accused of yelling at her and slamming doors to where she felt scared to be alone with me.  All our office doors have those hydraulic arms that make it so doors can't be slammed lol. 

Can't kick her ass, how the fuq do you deal with these people?  Feel like our supervisor is going to can her, but he is scared to pull the trigger.  

1 Like

Fire it. People like that are poison to a work environment. 

3 Likes

document every single instance where she steps out of line until hr has no choice but to can her.

eventually cuts will come and she needs to be first on that list.

4 Likes

Sounds like she has blue hair

2 Likes

not sure who you should talk to, but you need to talk to someone (hr? lawyer?)

i would document everything, especialy now where you can be considered guilty unless proven innocent.

Put some blow in her desk and tell the boss you saw her sniffling and wiping her nose. Tell him that you’ve seen her going in her drawers before heading to the bathroom a lot

3 Likes

I’ve worked in an environment with lots of women, so yes.

7 Likes
paw - 

not sure who you should talk to, but you need to talk to someone (hr? lawyer?)

i would document everything, especialy now where you can be considered guilty unless proven innocent.

This. Start keeping a journal. No joke.

This past Monday, our admin asst comes in crying and screaming at one of our project managers,. FYI, she is black and was told by a "reliable source" that she is referred to as the nappy headed hoe up front by one of our project managers. This dude is a 50 year old Puerto Rican geek who probably never even jaywalked once in his life time.  He would never say that but new girl is so convincing you actually begin to question yourself.

The new girl is beyond convincing with all of her drama, plus she is hot... she tickles every man's balls to get what she wants before she ruins their career 

treyes7123 -

This past Monday, our admin asst comes in crying and screaming at one of our project managers,. FYI, she is black and was told by a "reliable source" that she is referred to as the nappy headed hoe up front by one of our project managers. This dude is a 50 year old Puerto Rican geek who probably never even jaywalked once in his life time.  He would never say that but new girl is so convincing you actually begin to question yourself.

The new girl is beyond convincing with all of her drama, plus she is hot... she tickles every man's balls to get what she wants before she ruins their career 

Pics??

1 Like

remember when ppl used to get jumped for this behavior?

1 Like
DubD -
treyes7123 -

Pics??

I'm too scared to get caught taking a pic of her, that would be all the fuel she would need to wreck me lol

1 Like
holly9000 - Put some blow in her desk and tell the boss you saw her sniffling and wiping her nose. Tell him that you've seen her going in her drawers before heading to the bathroom a lot

"Why did the boss install a stripper pole in his office?"

3 Likes

Never worked with one but I post on a message board with many.

6 Likes
Stinkylicious -

Never worked with one but I post on a message board with many.

I know you thought that was a funny one but in truth it just made you sound like a whiny little pussy.

2 Likes
tourist - I've worked in an environment with lots of women, so yes.

I don't understand how they can spend 90% of their work day talking to me about how "none of the other bitches here do any work" while I'm actually working and they're doing nothing.

plastekt - 
tourist - I've worked in an environment with lots of women, so yes.

I don't understand how they can spend 90% of their work day talking to me about how "none of the other bitches here do any work" while I'm actually working and they're doing nothing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCGOhnl5MBA

2 Likes
gregbrady -

remember when ppl used to get jumped for this behavior?

I do.

New girl is past her 90-days, isn’t she? If not, in most places you can be let go prior to 90 days without much hassle. “She simply wasn’t working out”

new hires are on probation no?  fire her arse before she gets permanent status, after that it takes a year to build a HR case and its tons of work.  just fire her, it should be fairly simple at this stage.

1 Like