Every undercard fight at 102 is better than Leben

vs. Rosholt.

I know he trained in Oregon, but that has little to do with putting him on the PPV maincard. I see that they're possibly trying to build up Rosholt, but that should go on the undercard, and be shown later if time permits and its a fight worth showing.

Leben has tested hot, and isn't really in title contention.

Gonzaga/Tuscherer (sp), McCully/Russow, Hague/Duffee are all more interesting matches in the hw division, which needs more development, and will benefit from building up its fighters after this next TUF.

And Munoz has huge potential in the sport as well and should be highlighted.

Maybe I'm alone in this, but let me know if anyone else would rather see one of the other fights on the maincard in place of leben/rosholt.

and i'm a big fan of rosholt, who has amazing wrestling credentials and potential. but i just think at this point, the last spot on the maincard could be better filled.

super chin - vs. Rosholt.

I know he trained in Oregon, but that has little to do with putting him on the PPV maincard. I see that they're possibly trying to build up Rosholt, but that should go on the undercard, and be shown later if time permits and its a fight worth showing.

Gonzaga/Tuscherer (sp), McCully/Russow, Hague/Duffee are all more interesting matches in the hw division, which needs more development, and will benefit from building up its fighters after this next TUF.

Maybe I'm alone in this, but let me know if anyone else would rather see one of the other fights on the maincard in place of leben/rosholt.

leben is being used as a stepping stone for rosholt? if thats what theyre trying to do its a very bad move.

leben is gonna put him to sleep.

opiate - 
super chin - vs. Rosholt.

leben is being used as a stepping stone for rosholt? if thats what theyre trying to do its a very bad move.

leben is gonna put him to sleep.

that very well may be true, which makes this a bad fight all around. rosholt has potential, leben has shown he's not likely to make a run for the top but has a major chin and can ko everyone.

there are plenty of reasons i'm not really into this fight.

yeah, he definitely needs more work. if only there were a place for fighters who weren't yet ready to make the leap up to main event status to fight.

^^^WEC

Rosholt had it put into his WEC contract that all his fights needed to be broadcast. Its likely a carry over from that. Somebody at WEC got in trouble when it came to light.

WTF ARE YOU HIGH????

This is a EXCITING matchup wrestker whoi gets hit with a good chin vs Leben who will hit him has good enough wrestling to keep alot of the fight standing and make it a brawl.

Bloody scrap

Its Lebens home town, he made a name for himself in all the the ammy shows in Portland, and then onto Sportfight. he is a fan favorite much like Tank was.

Leben should be on the main card, he comes to bang and its his own backyard. He may not be your top choice for a main card fight, but he is a top choice for the Northwest. he is there to sell tickets, not PPV

Leben should be on the main card, he comes to bang and its his own backyard. He may not be your top choice for a main card fight, but he is a top choice for the Northwest. he is there to sell tickets, not PPV

Doesn't that make a case for him being on the undercard and then shown if time permits on the PPV then?

gonzaga/tucherer definately should be main card

your boy dont want none of lebens bolos

fact: leben did better against anderson silva than forrest your ppv hero

Leben = most exciting figher on that whole damned undercard.

I am not saying Leben isn't fun to watch, BUT why is this fight higher than Maia/Nate? In fact, why isn't Maia/Nate above Silva/Jardine? Clearly both Maia and Nate are closer to a title shot than any of the other four...and I don't really see Silva/Jardine being an easier sell in terms of hyping the card than an undefeated jiu-jitsu ace with submissions slicker than oil and one of the biggest, most athletic, most well-rounded MWs.

I have no interest in watching Leben fight ever and I wish this matchup wasn't aired on the main card.

Who wants to watch an MMA fighter who predominantly stalks his opponent before launching his incredibly telegraphed left hand? Rinse, wash, repeat until he either connects flush with it or 15 minutes pass and the fight is over.

He accuses another fighter of using steroids in a YouTube video and then gets busted for steroid use after his very next fight. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

ttt

bmas05 - Rosholt had it put into his WEC contract that all his fights needed to be broadcast. Its likely a carry over from that. Somebody at WEC got in trouble when it came to light.

haha, are you serious?

I think Russow looks promising, I would like to see his fight for sure.

let's put it this way. i'd consider downloading the other fights from ufc.com if they aren't shown (but probably won't). there's no chance of me downloading leben's fight if it weren't shown.