Everybody do The Skeleton

VOODOO!!!!

BTW Smoogy, I need detailed instructions on how to set up a DVD recorder (not DVR, but a DVD recorder machine) to work with my new HD box so I can start recording MMA events or ANY tv again. CAN YOU HELP ME?!?!?!?!?

Please! I am in hell here!!!

Sorry, I know nossing about DVD Recorders. I don't even have an HDTV. I'd suggest checking out the instruction manual

smoogy -  Sorry, I know nossing about DVD Recorders. I don't even have an HDTV. I'd suggest checking out the instruction manual
agh/...that's the problem. They intentionally have it so it doesn't seem to work but I know people are taping this stuff SOMEHOW because it's on the torrents.... : (

It's La Parka!!!

Haulport - 
smoogy -  Sorry, I know nossing about DVD Recorders. I don't even have an HDTV. I'd suggest checking out the instruction manual

agh/...that's the problem. They intentionally have it so it doesn't seem to work but I know people are taping this stuff SOMEHOW because it's on the torrents.... : (

hey if you figure this out- let me know. 

I think what you want is an HDTV capture card for your PC

smoogy -  I think what you want is an HDTV capture card for your PC
hhhmmmmmm....perhaps I need to investigate that.... Hopefully it's not just for the over-air antenna capture stuff.

thanks!

anyone else's input is welcome!

BLAFrican American - Get a Hauppauge HD-PVR. It only records in h.264 .TS or .M2TS, , but it comes with 2 different converters that can convert to MP4 and other formats. Otherwise you'd need a good capture card and a cable card from your cable company.
Thank you BLAFrican! More research! I may PM you motherfuckers for more details!

This thread?haha

I feel like im reading a book that has a lot of missing pages

Exciting update: the smoogy mancave is now equipped with both HDTV and PVR! The future is now!

Cobra Kai?

TheAssMurderer - Cobra Kai?

My thoughts as well.  Is this before or after the Miyagi beatdown?

my ears are burning

Was Haulport banned?

orcus -  Was Haulport banned?
No my fren. I have been EXTREMELY busy. San Fran, Vegas (got to see Wandy's gym!), upstate NY and a lot in between. That plus I have genuinely lost about 75-80% of my enjoyment of the sport and the community around it.

lol I still haven't figured it out. Phone Post