Everybody will still watch Fedor fight.

Especially the people spending hours of their day writing long diatribes about how terrible he really is. Those people are even more likely to tune in in the hopes he will lose to an inexperienced kickboxer so they can run to this forum afterwards and deliver their I Told You So's.

It doesn't matter who he fights. He may not draw the eyes of "casual fans", but everyone who comes to this forum will definitely be watching because there will be a legend in the ring and everybody knows it.

So to his fans. Don't get too upset over the hate. They're all going to be watching with you as The Last Emperor steps out of the history books and back into the fray.

if im not doing anything. i wont go out of my way to watch it like i would had he fought a legit opponent

BlakeHendo - not me

You catch all the UFCS though right? Because that's where the best fighters are?

Not me... I'm done... Phone Post 3.0

Remington519 - if im not doing anything. i wont go out of my way to watch it like i would had he fought a legit opponent
This Phone Post 3.0

I love a good can smashing, especially in Japan!

Won't be watching, going to OP's house for some whine.

whoabro - 
Remington519 - if im not doing anything. i wont go out of my way to watch it like i would had he fought a legit opponent
This Phone Post 3.0

It is NYE so I get that.

At the very least, people will be searching for a replay afterwards.

It's a spectacle regardless.

ShootProod - Won't be watching, going to OP's house for some whine.

It hurts when someone points out the truth you don't want to face doesn't it?

In all honesty I think most people will just watch the inevitable highlight KO the next day. I am not sure whatever fights there will be on the card but I presume this will be the main event ... which in that event I don't really care about the other fights.

There's pretty much no chance I will watch this live. I'm sure I will catch the highlights the few days after.

I'll catch the replay Phone Post 3.0

BrianStannFan - 

In all honesty I think most people will just watch the inevitable highlight KO the next day. I am not sure whatever fights there will be on the card but I presume this will be the main event ... which in that event I don't really care about the other fights.

I should have specified I didn't mean everyone will watch it live. I'm sure people have better shit to do on NYE. But everyone will want to see it.

I may even be watching it on replay. I will probably try and avoid results though so I can still capture the suspense.

OGT - I'll catch the replay Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Kanabull - 
BrianStannFan - 

I should have specified I didn't mean everyone will watch it live. I'm sure people have better shit to do on NYE. But everyone will want to see it.

I may even be watching it on replay. I will probably try and avoid results though so I can still capture the suspense.

More so curious how Fedor looks/performs. Been a long time. Can you imagine being the other guy? What a shitty way to start the new year!

BrianStannFan - 
Kanabull - 
BrianStannFan - 

More so curious how Fedor looks/performs. Been a long time. Can you imagine being the other guy? What a shitty way to start the new year!

Me too! Fedor always goes ballistic and very rarely exercises caution. I think that's what makes him intriguing to watch.

If he chooses to trade with a veteran kickboxer it may be an extremely entertaining match up. If he goes for a take down early it will probably be over really quick.

You never know with Fedor.

It's free so of course most of us will. Doesn't mean it's not a joke though. Phone Post 3.0

T Bag - There's pretty much no chance I will watch this live. I'm sure I will catch the highlights the few days after.

it's tape delay on spike. going to DVR regardless. i don't know what i'm doing a month from now let alone NYE but most likely i'm going to stay away MMA media to watch the event the next day without commercials :)

disbeliever - If I am free I will. I am not going out of my way to though. Very disappointing.
^ Phone Post 3.0

Agreed. I know I will. But this statement is similar to those who advocate for shitty music just because it makes a lot of money. Just because a lot of ppl will watch, doesn't make this a good matchup. Phone Post 3.0