Everyone here a Jordan Peterson fan?

Does he pretty much nail everything for you? I'm only smart enough to know I'm not that smart. Just trying to gauge where everyone else is...

Or is there someone else?

MR31 - 

Who is he? I know he recently gave a popular interview. But I never heard of him before that.

Umm I think he's professor/known smart guy. That might be his official title.

He does believe in God, which doesn't nail it for me. But I don't get hung up on that.

MR31 - 
kingofpancakes80 -
MR31 - 

Who is he? I know he recently gave a popular interview. But I never heard of him before that.

Well I Ike his official title. That's super classy sounding. But I bet hes a wimp. 

Oh without a doubt. You could totally kick his ass.

I think he had some things he is wrong about. God, christianity, scientific truth etc.

But like in that interview with the blond chick with ramen noodle hair, he pretty much nailed all those issues.

^He wrote the book on 6 month sprawl training.

Pretty much everything he says I agree with I am an atheist and I also really like his outlook on religion. Or at least the way I understand his explanation of it.

MR31 -
kingofpancakes80 -
MR31 - 
kingofpancakes80 -
MR31 - 

Well I Ike his official title. That's super classy sounding. But I bet hes a wimp. 

Iheard that he can't stuff a takedown. Just saying.

Can he sidestep?

kingofpancakes80 - He does believe in God, which doesn't nail it for me. But I don't get hung up on that.

From what I've seen, he's actually gone out of his way to not admit that he believes in "God". The closest I've heard him say, is that he lives his life as though God exists, if that makes any difference. Or sense.

I found out about peterson last year before he really blew up. It was when that vid surfaced of him at the Toronto uni protest trying to talk to the transgender nut jobs. The whole bill C16 topic made me interested

ufc98newb -
MR31 -
kingofpancakes80 -
MR31 - 
kingofpancakes80 -
MR31 - 

Iheard that he can't stuff a takedown. Just saying.

Can he sidestep?

Yes, but he never does.

After the great interview, i watched a bunch of his utube videos. Can't think of anyone i would say could out debate him on freedom of speech type issues. Guys a genious.

The guy has taken a good stance against the left radicals' agenda. Love listening to the guy and I agree with him , crazy how intelligent he is

Pilgor the goat -
kingofpancakes80 - He does believe in God, which doesn't nail it for me. But I don't get hung up on that.

From what I've seen, he's actually gone out of his way to not admit that he believes in "God". The closest I've heard him say, is that he lives his life as though God exists, if that makes any difference. Or sense.

No he's admitted it. I think he said he met god or experienced the Divine or some bullshit on Duncan trussels podcast. 

Also the Sam Harris debacle was based around he fact that he doesn't want to let god go. 

bdpreddit -
Hammerstein - His real gift is in the way he can package and connect these ideas and his ability to explain them to others in a digestible way. He is a very precise and clear speaker and thinker.

Actually his real gift was making hot Asian students wet. Never seen a prof. get the girls wet like he did.
Will he be the next #metoo victim

"Hes a poor mans Bill Nye"- SJW

bdpreddit -
walbjj - 
bdpreddit -
Hammerstein - His real gift is in the way he can package and connect these ideas and his ability to explain them to others in a digestible way. He is a very precise and clear speaker and thinker.

Actually his real gift was making hot Asian students wet. Never seen a prof. get the girls wet like he did.
Will he be the next #metoo victim

Nah he likes to pass himself off as a devoted husband and squeaky clean family guy. He's a dog. Seen it with my own eyes. He loves petite Orientals but who doesn't?
That's why i think he might be exposed by a disgruntled ex.

bdpreddit -
Caladan - 
Pilgor the goat -

No he's admitted it. I think he said he met god or experienced the Divine or some bullshit on Duncan trussels podcast. 

Also the Sam Harris debacle was based around he fact that he doesn't want to let god go. 

What year did he say this happened? When I worked with him he was a die hard atheist. He said God was man's creation.

I don't recall, sorry. It was on Duncan trussels podcast though I'm 99% sure about that part. 

http://nationalpost.com/feature/christie-blatchford-sits-down-with-warrior-for-common-sense-jordan-peterson

Peterson did this interview a couple of days ago, and in it he gives the following answer to Christie Blatchford asking him if he is a Christian, and does he believe in God.

"I think the proper response to that is No, but I’m afraid He might exist."

Caladan - 
Pilgor the goat -

And he should let God go because you think he should?