Everyone is forgetting that tonight...

Yves Edwards fights Tony "where's your daughter?" ferguson.

WAR YVES!!!! Phone Post

I think its, wheres your son! never the less funnier than shit.

THUGJITSU

"Where's your kid at?" Phone Post

mxmma - I think its, wheres your son! never the less funnier than shit.

Ahhh fail on my part. It's been a long day already Phone Post

you need to appoligize tony.. apologize for what, wheres your son, where's your son at!

GO YVES Phone Post

of course it was just the editing that made him look so bad in that whole scene. Much the same way that Bisping looks bad on tuf

Tony showed great use of his reach in boxing during his fight with aaron riley. I can see him attempting to employ the same strategy tonight kind of like how Nick Diaz uses a multitude of punches to break down his opponents. Yves will most likely strike only long enough to set up a ground fight where i believe his experience gives him an advantage. It'll be interesting to see how his body responds to getting hit after that brutal sam stout hit.

YVE$!!! Phone Post

Yeah it was "kid" Phone Post

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - of course it was just the editing that made him look so bad in that whole scene. Much the same way that Bisping looks bad on tuf

agreed on tony but Bisping looks like a d-bag every time he is in front of a camera.

wait how could it be editing when he straight up said "where is your kid" in a middle of the argument? do you think in "reality" his words were "hey man I feel so terrible about your ordeal, by any chance would you happen to know WHERE'S YOUR KID"...wtf

Dude has frosted tips an your telling me it was all editing that made him look like a dick??? Phone Post