Everyone who voted for Trump!

Will vote him again!   It's true.  2020 is a lock

Who is going to run against him?  Ted Perez, Joe Biden? 

The DNC is really its own worst enemy now. They lost to a political novice and divided party. If they can find a decent candidate and not rely on a celebrinority they might stand a chance to beat the orange guy. That and pulling their heads out of their asses.

I thought Zuckerberg was going to run?  I would love to hear that asshat get tooled by Trump in a debate.

Ed Okin -
Fathead D - 

I thought Zuckerberg was going to run?  I would love to hear that asshat get tooled by Trump in a debate.

Trump has never tooled anyone in a debate. Ever. 

After Clinton said it was a good thing that Trump wasn't in charge of the justice system thinking she just leveled a great zinger and then he replied because she'd be in prison that was a tooling of historical proportions.

CuddleBug - 
Ed Okin -
Fathead D - 

After Clinton said it was a good thing that Trump wasn't in charge of the justice system thinking she just leveled a great zinger and then he replied because she'd be in prison that was a tooling of historical proportions.

That was even better than the Lloyd Bentsen "You're no Jack Kennedy" zinger

Ed Okin -
Fathead D - 

Which is even funnier, cause Trump owns him in a debate

Also what happened? 

It's so strange that it took a loon Like Trump to show how looney the Democratic elites really are.

Trump 2020

I don't think Trump will run in 2020.

CuddleBug -
Ed Okin -
Fathead D - 

You do realize the President doesn't have the power to bring lawsuits or lock anyone up correct? He isn't in charge of the justice system. The only person he tooled with that statement was himself because it was yet another example of his lack of depth and knowledge of the powers of the Presidency.

Further, he was basically saying if he was President he would lock her up. Is she in prison or is this another flippant remark from a do nothing President? I think Hillary's legal status pretty acurately answers that question.

Jackie Treehorn - 
CuddleBug -
Ed Okin -
Fathead D - 

You do realize the President doesn't have the power to bring lawsuits or lock anyone up correct? He isn't in charge of the justice system. The only person he tooled with that statement was himself because it was yet another example of his lack of depth and knowledge of the powers of the Presidency.

Further, he was basically saying if he was President he would lock her up. Is she in prison or is this another flippant remark from a do nothing President? I think Hillary's legal status pretty acurately answers that question.

I would say since Clinton said JUSTICE SYSTEM the Donald replied appropriately.

Jackie Treehorn -
CuddleBug -
Ed Okin -
Fathead D - 

It still stings, doesn't it?

Can't WAIT to vote for him again!

Ed Okin -
Fathead D - 

Why don't you worry about Trump actually accomplishing something now, and stop golfing, instead of worrying about if he will win the election 4 years from now.