Everyone you guys pick to beat Askren is on drugs

You know it deep down inside.

Same camps.

Same drugs.

You guys want to pop off about Askren make sure your favorite fighter isn't on something.

Ben Askren again ascends up the rankings ladder.

Again Askren TRIUMPHS impressively over an opponent.

Ben Askren > Hector Lombard

DEAL WITH IT

Rumble busted my Sweedish Meatballs - Rory and Robbie beat him and are clean imo Phone Post 3.0

lol They're two guys I particularly have suspicious about.

GSP would humiliate him. Phone Post 3.0

Deaf Forever - 
Rumble busted my Sweedish Meatballs - Rory and Robbie beat him and are clean imo Phone Post 3.0

lol They're two guys I particularly have suspicious about.

yeah haha i love robbie lawler's story but tell me there ain't something fishy about his abrupt about-face as a fighter and you're lyin'

I can always tell when I'm in a CRE post without even reading OPs name Phone Post 3.0

Where's the music video? You ain't doing that anymore? Phone Post 3.0

Word Phone Post 3.0

CerroneWentFuryOnJurysAss - You know it deep down inside.

Same camps.

Same drugs.

You guys want to pop off about Askren make sure your favorite fighter isn't on something.

Ben Askren again ascends up the rankings ladder.

Again Askren TRIUMPHS impressively over an opponent.

Ben Askren > Hector Lombard

DEAL WITH IT

askren is a beast i always knew he had the most technique when it comes to wrestling i would always just wonder why he didnt beat everyone now i can see the light and will never allow to be blinded that same way again. cleary all the guy who were above him juiced. the only guys who can stop an askren are brute strength nigga's who use roid's yeah op i have to give alot of credit for noticing this.... but there is one guy pettis he would move up and KO askren but yeah as far as 170 pounders go askren is the real champ