everything brock is saying on the countdown

is just oafish. I dont think he has the right mindset for this fight. It seems like he trains with a bunch of guys who are pounding wrong messages into his head. Technique is why Brock lost last time and his training partners just said "if you cant move your technique means nothing" or something. WTF why not just work on the technique instead of being lazy and saying "oh well I'm big so he wont be able to use technique". I dont get it. He just has blatant disrespect for everything the sport stands for.

personally i thought it was funny and he was just being blunt. mir is the one that was getting on my nerves.

hmm...sounded like a big meat head with pretty much everything he said.

He wants to beat up a ref. Yea thats not a d-bag thing to say at all....

Augie -  hmm...sounded like a big meat head with pretty much everything he said.

well he is a meat head and hes not the first nor will he be the last to bitch about a ref.

marinematt24 - 
Augie -  hmm...sounded like a big meat head with pretty much everything he said.

well he is a meat head and hes not the first nor will he be the last to bitch about a ref.
you mean threaten to beat the ref up?

because you rarely hear that.

marinematt24 - personally i thought it was funny and he was just being blunt. mir is the one that was getting on my nerves.

Why did you find Mir so frustrating? Everything the dude said was 100% true.

TheClips - 
marinematt24 - personally i thought it was funny and he was just being blunt. mir is the one that was getting on my nerves.

Why did you find Mir so frustrating? Everything the dude said was 100% true.

So you believe that, unlike Couture, Mir is an imposing stiker?

Hood_Jitsu - 

Unlike Couture, Mir has knocked people out with strikes.

OctopusFighter - 
Hood_Jitsu - 

Unlike Couture, Mir has knocked people out with strikes.

I'm not sure zombie-Nog counts as a person. He's more of an 'undead'.

And I'd put a LARGE amount of money on Randy if we are going Randy vs Mir in a Muay Thai matchup.

Mir was being a dick but sounded intelligent doing it most of the time. Brock did sound like a meathead but the comment about Mir being a pretty boy commentator was good.

I don't particularly like Mir, but I hope he completely humiliates Brock.

brock is plenty skilled, but i'd just like to see him at 230 or so where he doesnt have the massive strength advantage

According to Mir, Brock can't defend moves he doesn't know the names of.....huh?

cant believe i might hate mir more than brock.

ranier wolfcastle -  brock is plenty skilled, but i'd just like to see him at 230 or so where he doesnt have the massive strength advantage

WTF?

inf0 - Brock is a big kid. I'm starting to really find him entertaining..

This! He truly believes everything he says. It's just funny how he interprets things like turning Mir into Hamburger Hill recently and calling Mir's belt make believe!

Brock sounded like a retard...he has no respect for the sport

I really dislike both of these guys right now.

Brock is such a big, dumb, meatheaded, square-headed douche.

And Mir is an arrogant, pompous, cocky fuck-stick.

Both are unbelievably irritating to me...

"He wants to beat up a ref. Yea thats not a d-bag thing to say at all...."

When the ref's failure to stop the fight when you tap could result in a major, possibly career-threatening injury, I can understand the anger.

Maybe Brock should learn proper tapping technique.

Three quick taps are the standard.

Many a fighter have tapped once or twice or just really slowly, the ref stops it, and they claim to not have tapped.

Mazzagatti probably could not tell the ultra slow spanking brock was doing from his hammer fist striking since they look very much alike.