Everything HAMMER. Todd vs. Larratt

I’ll bet Devon & him are working a deal as they were training together.
Devon has Mask eating pancakes & special maple syrup will be bursting through his veins.
I’m taking Matt.

2 Likes
1 Like

LOL

Speaking of hammered…

3 Likes

Really love these events they are putting on, think it really will grow the sport. Super matches are alot of fun. Just wish they were later in the day, last one I was in zoom meetings for work and this one sadly I am on the road going out of town to build a deck :frowning:

Thankfully I can watch it all on youtube later, just more fun live

1 Like

Hence the admission of hyperbole, but I hope you feel better now you’ve gotten than out.

His laughing in this video reminds me of Billy The Kid in Young Guns.

1 Like

It does lol.
" whistles I’ll make ya famous "

1 Like

Wild West Cowboy GIF by Morgan Creek

1 Like

Was rooting for the West but I had a feeling that the East would take this event, which they did in almost every match with exception to Sarah Bachman.

Ermes was too much for Matt Mask, I’d like to see him compete in the Top 8 I believe that he can hang with the best.

Engin Terzi looked strong the first 2 matches but Arturs was coming back and imo would have taken it if it wasn’t for Engin’s bicep injury, having to pull out.

Herman Stevens got set up to face a much bigger guy, he basically got railroaded by Engin…tsk…tsk…

Sarah Bachman did her thing, the only person left for her is a rematch with Gabi.

Zoloev vs. Hutchings was interesting, too bad it wasn’t a best out of 7. Props to Zoloev for not falling for the hook. Todd, with the big stop in match 3 to take that one but Zoloev was too fast putting him away in match 4. It was over at that point being 3-1 and Hutchings finally got the hook in match 6 to make it 3-2 but it didn’t really matter at that point.

Kitowski got blown away by Bozhidar, who’s a beast.

The good news is that they are already fundraising for the next event. More great East vs. West matchups to come in the near future! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Todd is in all kinds of trouble with covid.

Really? how bad?

1 Like

This Indian dude be fittin to put people’s hands & wrists into submissions. Triangles, omaplatas, armbars and shit.

I saw that, always India man.

Borderline being hospitalised.

He’s got a private nurse and they are ordering oxygen to the house to keep him out of hospital.

1 Like

Todd doing better today.

1 Like

“I ain’t getting vaccined unless it covers all the variants! Or I have to for travel!”

Wife: “He’s getting the vaccine.”

2 Likes