Everything HAMMER. Todd vs. Larratt

I missed that. Thanks. Tim isn’t a slouch. One of my favorite matches of his is with Yoshi.

Then Bagent

1 Like

Well shit. I can’t edit that scene out, but meant to post

First

Say his name 3x and he’ll come to you.

Where’s Staygreenponyboy too?

2 Likes

Bresnan is tough as hell. I have always been a fan.

1 Like

Stand up

It’s how Vikings chose Generals at the table

1 Like

Does anyone on this thread compete?

Lupkes is a beast, reminds me of the dude in Troy.

As much as I don’t care for Bagent, nobody that looks like that can armwrestle as good, Brzenk winning the title for the most unassuming GOAT with guns.
It’s be more appropriate to say Fedor is the Brzenk of MMA.

2 Likes

I do not, I’d hoped to but had a shoulder tear and no surgery until 10+ years later.
I won local and clubs @ 180, the heavies could usually pull me.

@onepunchJD I believe was on the circuit.

1 Like

Strength is the last thing to go.

Ordered the PPV last week.

Devon via pancakes.

1 Like

Somebody said my name 3 times?

sylvester stallone struggle GIF by Warner Archive

1 Like

I am rooting for my buddy Devon here but I think that fags move will be an issue again, but Devon actually became a fan of the kings move. Remove the kings move and Todd is just another good arm wrestler.

As for the poster wondering about gear, Devon has always been a freak, when we were 20 he was not a pro back then but he has always had those crazy biceps/forearms even when he was lean, going from eating hard boiled eggs and sardines out of the can to pancakes and she will bulk you up quite fast, only drugs he is on is of the Nate Diaz kind

4 Likes

The only way to eat sardines is out of the can.

Who the fuck puts them on a plate?

3 Likes

I’m pulling for Larratt.

2 Likes

Noone can pull Levan.

1 Like

Morning drinking today?

Nathan Jones in Troy? Magnus Samuelson broke his arm at the table. Not going to post the vid, but it’s out there.

Man, Levan is in a class of his own right now in my opinion.

I think both Devon and Todd would get skunked in a super fight against Levan.

The guy is not a human.

Agreed.

I thought he made a couple spelling mistakes.

Saw Levan doing some kettle bell thing with his fingers that looks like it would hurt.

1 Like

Lol, true, I’ve never seen them on a plate either but was always grossed out by them until Larrat would pull out tins in the field and go off on high protein good oil rants blah blah then I tried it and was hooked as well, still occasionally eat them but they tasted like gourmet food back then compared to the shit the army gave us to eat.

As for Levan it sucks the match with MT never happened as I’d be super interested in how the kings move would do, if it was Devon against Levan I’d expect Devon to try and burn out Levan arm if he could, but I doubt he could, Levan is a scary dude

1 Like