Everything happens for a reason (Rampage)

TheDigitalRuler - 
sadic1 - From a spiritual perspective, Rampage, and anyone else who openly proclaims allegiance to Christ, has opened himself up to the wrath of many demons. He's a person with great potential for good and an audience, so his demons try all the harder to devour him. Sometimes when you're on the verge of a spiritual or faith related breakthrough of some kind, the demons in their death throes act up particularly fiercely. . .

the devil doesn't bother as much with people who don't believe in him or God. They're already easy targets. . . The devil attacks hardest the people who have the potential to move more than just themselves closer to God.
I hate to be the one break this to you, but you and Rampage are both suffering from serious delusions. I'd honestly suggest that you seek help before you lose your grip on reality entirely.

I'm doing pretty well, thanks! I've been where you are and felt what you've felt on this subject, so I understand your frustration, but years passed and I grew to understand these things you don't a little better. Don't hate what you don't understand.

I heard that Rampage simply drank to much Nyquil and took some sleeping pill's. He'll be fine once his cold is gone.

Vasechkin - You dudes are insane. Do you seriosly belive this?

Rampage lost it, couse he couldn't keep his shit together.

Fame put a lot of pressure on him, so I can't really blame him, and I hope he gets better.

However, if you think for a minute that it somehow involves G-d, Big Plan, etc, I'll add another piece of the puzzle for you.

Maybe the purpose of Rampage's Rampage was so that you can creat/post on this thread, so someone like me can suggest you to go see a psychatrist, couse you certainly need it.

Or perhaps the purpose of Rampage's rampage was to direct me to create this thread in order to suggest that you seek the guidance in your life that you have been missing. It could save your life.