Everything leads me back to the world economic forum

Fucking crazy ass shit. You youngin’s better get on the stick and beat this shit back.

1 Like

The new Event 201 kicks off tomorrow. Just a reminder. These people are pure evil. Legit demons.

2 Likes

Deny Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

2 Likes

Didn’t take long…

4 Likes

http://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_The_Global_Risks_Report_2021.pdf

Where do you think Biden’s “build back better” came from? The WEF.

1 Like

I’m investing in crypto, but, yeah, I think it’s a digital noose.

I think it’s inevitable, though, so I’d rather make as much money from it as I can, in order to improve my chances of survival in the NWO.

I’d rather not have it all.

I understand that perspective but I don’t think most crypto investors share your opinion.

Government indoctrination centers

1 Like

The ‘smart’ money must be in cybersecurity stocks.

global communism

Concerns Surround IMF Plan to Flood World With Liquidity
U.S. dollar’s status as global reserve currency at risk amid CCP-backed IMF plan to boost global liquidity by funneling $650 billion to governments and pharmaceutical interests

The unprecedented new issuance, which has the support of both Beijing and Washington, will contribute to sidelining the U.S. dollar’s role as the global reserve currency, analysts warned. The Chinese Communist Party is expected to be a leading beneficiary.

Losing that status could contribute to a serious crisis for the United States involving a dramatic loss of economic purchasing power, a geopolitical realignment and everything associated with those shocks.

International Monetary Fund (IMF) proposal to issue an unprecedented $650 billion U.S. dollars’ worth of new “Special Drawing Rights” (SDRs) That is more than twice the total amount of SDRs created by the IMF throughout its entire history.

“the shift would require a much larger role for the public sector at the national and international level while moving the world away from what remains of the free-market system.

t the IMF will empower global organizations to channel ever-larger sums of wealth from people in the United States and other major economies into projects selected by those organizations and their member governments.

new layer of unbacked financial instruments on top of an already unstable global financial system would help further debase the world’s leading national currencies.

the plan would produce problems for the currencies that underpin the IMF’s SDRs, which include the U.S. dollar,

U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen and G-20 governments including the CCP have all publicly indicated that they support the IMF plan.

the international organization and its members are surreptitiously harvesting savings from humanity and redistributing those savings to the governments receiving SDRs.

In 2009, the head of the CCP’s central bank at the time, Zhou Xiaochuan, also publicly called for the creation of a new international currency that would be disconnected from any single nation, with the SDR serving as the key candidate.

When asked about the CCP’s proposal at an event hosted by the powerful Council on Foreign Relations, then-U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner summarized it as a plan to use SDRs more widely in the international monetary system.
“We’re actually quite open to that suggestion,” Geithner said, describing it as an “evolutionary” process.

chief of the market research firm Longview Economics, Chris Watling, openly pitched the idea of having the SDR replace the dollar.

If the U.S. dollar were to lose its status as the global reserve currency, one of the immediate effects would be to crush the purchasing power of the U.S. dollar

However, if the dollar were to lose its status to the SDR, the demand for dollars around the world would plummet. The resulting collapse in purchasing power would create an enormous crisis as Americans’ ability to purchase goods and services from abroad was decimated.

They believe in real globalism,” the former official said. “A lot of them believe we should all be ruled by the global equivalent of Brussels, where technocrats make decisions for everybody.”

The latest plan is for the IMF to combine forces with mega-banks, and big investors like BlackRock and PIMCO to implement the world money plan,” he continued.

Over the next several years, we will see the issuance of SDRs to transnational organizations, such as the U.N. and World Bank, for spending on climate change infrastructure and other elite pet projects outside the supervision of any democratically elected bodies

The global shift away from the U.S. dollar as the global reserve will produce a “painful” economic crisis to begin with, Hubble explained.

It would be a managed decline of the U.S. dollar’s prominence, with leaders trying to maintain control,” Hubble added.

Still, “international institutions do lack democratic accountability,” Hubble warned.

In a report released in April, though, the powerful Rockefeller Foundation called for “leveraging a large issuance and reallocation of International Monetary Fund (IMF) Special Drawing Rights (SDRs)” to inject more than two thirds of the population of developing countries with COvid virus shots.

Biden also backs the plan. In a statement released last month, the White House expressed support for using up to $100 billion in SDRs

The U.S. Treasury did not respond to repeated e-mail and phone requests for comment.

4 Likes

Fertile land, gold, silver, firearms, ammo and booze.

2 Likes

She’s right, as usual:

In short, our government in conjunction with corporations, is barreling toward a communist state— and when things get bad here, they are going to fake a “cyber pandemic” so we cannot communicate with each other or the outside world. This isn’t a prediction, it’s a plan.

Subscribe: @CandaceOwens

5 Likes
10 Likes

Look at that little stud get after it, good on him.

RIP

Which country is this? Kid is fuckin awesome…

Dutch politician Gideon van Meijeran

1 Like