everytime i watch diaz

i expect to be dissapoint. i've never been dissapoint by a diaz fight. that cat is the man.

ttt for diaz

the guy puts himself in danger in every fight to prove he's the best

more p4p fighters need to do this

if youre the best beat the opponent where they are their best

sakurai and cyborg took the fight down and diaz obliged

I will always be a fan, brings it every time.

I'm a big Nick Diaz fan...... x2 every time he fights.

Malachy Friedman - the guy puts himself in danger in every fight to prove he's the best

exactly. he was taking shots on purpose. i loved it. as always, i'm nervous, but he always proves that he knows what he's doing.

he just walked right through everything cyborg through at him.

Alot of fans thought this was an act.

Like he said. HE IS A FIGHTER. whether it be mean mugging folks at the weigh ins.. or whatever. He is in fight mode when its time

It was awesome when Nick had Cyborg up against the cage, in round 1, and just tee-ing off on him.

Good fight.

UsedFleshlightEatingBull - i expect to be dissapoint. i've never been dissapoint by a diaz fight. that cat is the man.

ttt for diaz

How the hell to you expect to get disappointed by a Nick Diaz fight? Have you been watching long? The dude never disappoints, brings it to the cage every time he fights.

GNPfan - 
UsedFleshlightEatingBull - i expect to be dissapoint. i've never been dissapoint by a diaz fight. that cat is the man.

ttt for diaz

How the hell to you expect to get disappointed by a Nick Diaz fight? Have you been watching long? The dude never disappoints, brings it to the cage every time he fights.

he could get dropped. this fight actually had my heart racing, just like fedor fights. since fedor lost, i'm well aware that anything can happen.

he would need to be hit with a anvil to drop him these days. I love the ring generalship where he pushes his fighter to exhaustion and picks them apart. I was super nervous during this fight too but he flat walked through those hard shots. Nick has become a real force in MMA.

Malachy Friedman - the guy puts himself in danger in every fight to prove he's the best

Always fun to watch.

I don't think I've ever bet against Diaz. I mean, review his fights and his losses were because of bullshit calls (decisions and a CUT)....

Great fight. Diaz is something special.

Yea this fight made me very nervouse all the way to the end. Diaz is a true fighter. Mad respect for cyborg dude is always dangerous Phone Post

did diaz even break a sweat??

Diaz is overated as hell, he struggled through two rds with 18-13 cyborg, watch if he would go to the ufc he'd get destroyed by the top guys, but he resigns with sf so he can talk how he'd beat gsp without chance of facing him Phone Post

MuayTy -  Diaz is overated as hell, he struggled through two rds with 18-13 cyborg, watch if he would go to the ufc he'd get destroyed by the top guys, but he resigns with sf so he can talk how he'd beat gsp without chance of facing him Phone Post

LOL!

I love watching Diaz fight because he always brings it, which is awesome, but I'm not gonna lie, I'd like to see how he'd fair against a wrestler nowadays. Phone Post