everytime i watch diaz

lets not kid ourselves zuffa zombies gsp would out point nick but never beat him

i am a big diaz fan. he could of gotten KOed seeing manhoef/cyborg. that was a brutal fight and so wasn't this one. WAR DIAZ

GutturalReef - I don't think I've ever bet against Diaz. I mean, review his fights and his losses were because of bullshit calls (decisions and a CUT)....

I think the key to beating Nick is the leg kicks. It was effective for Cyborg initially. But he just stopped all together after his brain started getting scrabled with all those head shots

Nomak - 
GutturalReef - I don't think I've ever bet against Diaz. I mean, review his fights and his losses were because of bullshit calls (decisions and a CUT)....

I think the key to beating Nick is the leg kicks. It was effective for Cyborg initially. But he just stopped all together after his brain started getting scrabled with all those head shots

<br type="_moz" />

He never stopped wtf..

there's a ufc shill on this thread. Kill it with fire.

he has me on the edge of my seat everytime he steps in the cage.

dude is the truth, anyone who thinks he's scared of mayhem is just wrong.

He's trolling the shit out of him and everyone thinks hes to stupid to manage something like that.

He'll take care of daley, then maybe a fight in japan, then if there is nothing left he'll take the right payday and throw mayhem a beating...if mayhem can put together some wins

great fight

UsedFleshlightEatingBull - i expect to be dissapoint. i've never been dissapoint by a diaz fight. that cat is the man.

ttt for diaz

I concur ttt

MuayTy - 
Diaz is overated as hell, he struggled through two rds with 18-13 cyborg, watch if he would go to the ufc he'd get destroyed by the top guys, but he resigns with sf so he can talk how he'd beat gsp without chance of facing him Phone Post

Stop judging how good someone is by their record. Record does not equal how skillful someone is.

Shope_1990 - 
MuayTy - 

Diaz is overated as hell, he struggled through two rds with 18-13 cyborg, watch if he would go to the ufc he'd get destroyed by the top guys, but he resigns with sf so he can talk how he'd beat gsp without chance of facing him Phone Post

Stop judging how good someone is by their record. Record does not equal how skillful someone is.

Correct.

Look at the MONSTERS Cyborg has faced in his career. Everyone was always way bigger than him.

He shoulda been at welterweight YEARS ago...

everytime I watch Diaz ...... I'm scared theres gonna be a riot

Apparently you missed his fights with Karo, Diego, Riggs, and Sherk.  All good fights most were close, but he lost every one of them legit. 

DiscoNfrno - 

Apparently you missed his fights with Karo, Diego, Riggs, and Sherk.  All good fights most were close, but he lost every one of them legit. 

apparently you missed the fight with Sherk, cause it could have easily went either way.

If Nick is on the card, make sure you pack heat that night!!!

DiscoNfrno - 

i'd have liked to see all of those fights go 5 rounds. nick may have lost a decision, but he certainly didn't lose.

dont like him as a person. oh yeah fuck the 209 and north cali. but that sob can fight.that was sick boxing. much props.