Evidence of President Biden’s dementia

Still gobbling it down, huh? Unsurprising to say the least.

1 Like

It would be better evidenced by the fact it was better.

If Joe were simply a dottering old dipshit no one would care if things were going swimmingly. Sure he’d be the butt of jokes. But his utter lack of leadership, or having a cogent plan on any issue other than sending fuckin Ukraine money, has inflation skyrocketing. That effects every one of us. If you’re getting close to retirement you’re taking a beating right now.

When he took office he coulda opened everything and said have at it. But he took an economy that simply needed to be opened and ran us into a recession within two years in office. He’s as inept as they come.

I hope corn pop comes back and fucks this old bastard up.

5 Likes

Government’s have been manipulating the weather for years with technology similar to HAARP. Former CIA director John Brennan has spoken openly about it. Trump’s wording of “hurricane gun” is what makes his statement sound looney but they have tech capable of manipulating weather. So do we.

Damn. He hurt you bad.

1 Like

@kevsh how often do you wake up in the middle of the night screaming his name?

1 Like

Joe Biden on Tuesday hosted a reception at the White House to honor “Asian American, Native Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander Heritage Month.”

Biden was joined by Nurse Jill, Kamala Harris and Doug Emhoff.

79-year-old Biden’s brain broke on live TV while he was reading his teleprompter.

Biden had a hard time reading AANHPI (Asian American, Native Hawaiian and Pacific Islander).

“…By the deep family ties and heritage and the values that reflected in the AAI – NH – PI – I – I – I – I – I community here in the United States,” said Biden.

Everyone at the White House laughed.

If Trump did this, the entire media apparatus would be calling for him to be removed from office via the 25th Amendment.

2 Likes

Bumbling Biden…