Evidence of President Biden’s dementia

5 Likes

What a fucking moron.

2 Likes

lol at biden riding a bicycle on a beach with half a dozen secret service agents behind him.

Is this supposed to inspire confidence that our president can, in fact, ride a bicycle?

1 Like

I’m so interested in what their plan is if the shit hits the fan on the beach there. Do they have an armored transport not that far off? At any given moment how far is air support, if there is any?

I guess they figure that sand won’t hurt as much as asphalt when he falls off the bike.

3 Likes

They literally laugh when he says he won’t talk to the press.

Lol

7 Likes

ROTFLMAO

1 Like

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

To be fair, he is reading quotes (IIRC). I have always objected to vilifying the use of the word when the person saying it is quoting, and i did a couple days ago. It’s a bad word, and quoting someone else saying it is zero reflection of your own character or beliefs. It’s not voldemort or candyman or beetlejuice. Saying it doesnt “do” anything. Usually when people demonize it as a quote, the person saying it is quoting it to condemn its use as a racial slur. Pretty sure that’s what got Papa John and also an uppity up at Netflix.

3 Likes
5 Likes

^he looks like a retard excited to get a treat.

5 Likes

His IS a retard excited by the attention…

2 Likes
2 Likes
6 Likes

3 Likes

“I took control. I shouldn’t do that. I’m not allowed to do that,” Biden

2 Likes
1 Like

It is Joe’s body double. Joe is probably in bed with an 11-year-old girl at the moment.

2 Likes