Evil Yoshida's Son nearly kills worker!

Metro- Liu Mai was using a drill on the side of the apartment building earlier this week in Guizhou, China 80ft off the ground when 10-year-old Tang Chu took a knife to his ropes, almost causing his death. Mr Liu said: ‘I was using an electric drill to fit security lights to the outside of the building when I felt my safety rope shaking. I looked up to see what was wrong. ‘Then I saw the boy cutting the rope with a knife. I shouted at him to stop but he didn’t listen and soon after, the rope was broken. I was petrified.’ He was left hanging onto a single rope for dear life while colleagues spent 40 minutes struggling to pull him to safety. A spokesman from the local fire service said the boy acted on impulse when the drilling made it difficult for him to hear his cartoons. His father, Tang Yoshida, said the boy has apologised and the family have brought Mr Liu a new rope. He said: ‘We also gave him a good talking too and explained what he did was very dangerous. ‘He has promised he will not do something similar again.’

That will teach those workers that interrupted my cartoons.  Fuckin dicks

Lol @ the thread title.

Scary situation though.

That kid may have not known any better but seriously what a little dick. Phone Post 3.0

uh.. yeah

that kid is a future bond villain

If he was watching Roadrunner cartoons, I could see why he might think this was a good idea.

Nothing is going to happen to that kid. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Emperor_Syndrome

Nice gesture on Yoshida's part to buy the guy a new rope

This is all a big conspiracy

JuicedBeast - The thought of EY reproducing is an even scarier scenario. Phone Post 3.0

It could be hilarious as well. I imagine it will be like Bobby Boucher's first day at college.

"Daddy says alligators are so ornery because they got all them teeth and no toothbrush"

Submissable - 
JuicedBeast - The thought of EY reproducing is an even scarier scenario. Phone Post 3.0

It could be hilarious as well. I imagine it will be like Bobby Boucher's first day at college.

"Daddy says alligators are so ornery because they got all them teeth and no toothbrush"

Wouldn't it more likely be:

"Daddy says alligators are so ornery because they know the truth about 9/11"?

it is pretty amazing the kid only got a slap on the wrist.

in the US he would probably be tried as an adult for attempted murder.

This is the fucking problem with westernized China these days. Kid just gets a talking to by his dad. In my day the kid would have been beaten so bad people would think he'd gotten a B on his report card, then the parents would have disowned him and sold him off to Thai fishermen. Pussyfication of America has invaded China.