EVILYOSHIDA'S Blue Name Thread???

Which weirdo?  There are a lot of us here that could be considered weirdos I think.

Has Nader chosen a new name yet?

Fair is fair boss.  Do you like any of mine?

Was it a 30 day bet, or until the next time the Lions win the Superbowl?

Fashionable_MAle - 

Jesus how many screen names does that weirdo have?

No conspiracy here. I'm pretty sure pfsjkd only has one name.

THE DEAN -
Naderhood - 
THE DEAN - I've been too busy to keep up on it.

What's the lowdown?
You can pretend like you don't know what's going on all U want.......but you know good and damn well what the score is Phone Post 3.0

I really have no idea what's on with EY, just like I have no idea why your screen name hasn't been changed yet.
You're playing the "I don't wanna look silly so I'll act as if the guy whose balls I've been washing wasn't proven to have been a bit fraudulent on some of his info"

As far as the thread goes, I asked a nod to delete it, although he told me before his got to it that somebody else had done it, but didn't say who. I imagine it was prob Redneck or some other CT friendly mod.

In ref to our bet, I saw that you requested my SN change and saw what you wanted it changed to (which is fairly lame and uncreative) and I'm assuming it should be done any minute. Post the SN you want me to change it to and I'll request it again. Phone Post 3.0

Nader, you are a man of honor.

A change of name is a cleansing experience, and I am sure it will make you an even better person.

As always, because of people like you, I look forward to what the future brings.

TTT

I'm changing my name under protest of those shitty ass refs. THEDEAN knows Detroit got screwed.

Naderhood - 

I'm changing my name under protest of those shitty ass refs. THEDEAN knows Detroit got screwed.

I'm watching some film and looking into it right now.

Are you claiming that the Lions simply got a bad break or that there was a conspiracy of some kind?

After reviewing the game, it appears to be a fairly typical Lions loss.

No conspiracy here.

I wish they would have won but they got outplayed and outcoached when it mattered most.

I miss The NFL.  Here football is soccer.  That really, really sucks.

THE DEAN - After reviewing the game, it appears to be a fairly typical Lions loss.

No conspiracy here.

I wish they would have won but they got outplayed and outcoached when it mattered most.
You are banned from Lions fandom. I hereby declare you a Tampa Bay fan.

We got fucked by the refs. Not even debatable Phone Post 3.0

I used to root for the Buffalo Bills.

What did you choose for a new SN?  For your edification, these are the ones I posted earlier, if any of them tickle your fancy:

"Where did that go?'

'On my knees for EVILYOSHIDA!'

'Winnsome Lose Some'

'EY's Power Bottom'

'Sometimes I'm Wrong, a Lot'

'I Cry When I Pee'

'EY Owns Me 4 Lyfe'

'DeanBeatMe'

Is EY a Lion's Coach?

EY's in Detroit

Tampa Bay All The Way!!  I'm Gay!!

The Dean Knows Football. I Don't.

Conspiritard420

Any of those would be awesome picks I think, but if you want me to make more suggestions until we find one you like, just let me know here or through PM.

Thanks for being a good sport.  Oh this is delicious.

Scrappy Doo -

What did you choose for a new SN?  For your edification, these are the ones I posted earlier, if any of them tickle your fancy:

"Where did that go?'

'On my knees for EVILYOSHIDA!'

'Winnsome Lose Some'

'EY's Power Bottom'

'Sometimes I'm Wrong, a Lot'

'I Cry When I Pee'

'EY Owns Me 4 Lyfe'

'DeanBeatMe'

He picked something lame. I don't recall.

THEDEAN, repost your SN pick for me so I can request it again, you Buccaneer, you Phone Post 3.0

Conspiritard420

Naderhood, if your SN was Conspiritard420 that would be so awesome my head would explode.

With a green name, for the bud!

OMG Please!

Death By Conspiritard420!

With a name like that, with numbers at the end, the possiblilities are almost endless!

TTT

Scrappy Doo -

Death By Conspiritard420!

With a name like that, with numbers at the end, the possiblilities are almost endless!

TTT

He already picked one that's stupid, I'm sure he wouldn't mind picking that equally stupid one. Conspiracy theorists are so uncreative. Phone Post 3.0

Make a thread on EY's website FFS, get some help with it. If you ask all 6 members there for help then I'm sure all your brains together could come up with something not as gay as these simpleton ones U came up with. Phone Post 3.0

Gayer Than Simpletons

6 People Smarter Than Me Made This Name

The NFL Hates Me

Eaten By a Lion, Again

Help Me Change My Dress

OK, I'm going to go make a thread over there and ask for SN suggestions too. 

There's really none of mine you like?

http://www.evilyoshida.com/thread-8591.html