Eviscerator Raffle LIVE NOW!! (in here)

RAFFLE CLOSED. DRYFLY IS OUR WINNER!!!

![](upload://pENwvXzXl3QdDXaLDzwoMRtcJ9L.jpeg)

Specs are as follows:

Blade: 4"

Handle: 4.5"

Thickness: .150"

Steel: 80CrV2

Hardness: 61RC edge

Handle: 550 Cord

Sheath: Kydex

RULES FOR THE RAFFLE ARE AS FOLLOWS:

45 Raffle spots @ 10USD each

Spots will be given on a first come, first serve basis. No choosing of spot numbers. Multiple entries ARE allowed. TEN spot limit in effect.

IN ORDER TO SECURE YOUR SPOT(S) IN THE RAFFLE:

-SEND 10USD VIA PAYPAL **FRIENDS AND FAMILY**  TO BUSHKILLBLADES@GMAIL.COM 

OR

-SEND 10USD VIA VENMO  TO BUSHKILLBLADES@GMAIL.COM

-BE ABSOLUTELY SURE TO ***INCLUDE YOUR OG SCREEN NAME IN THE COMMENTS OF THE TRANSACTION***. Otherwise, I will use your initials when drawing the raffle and I'd prefer to maintain anonymity for all those who enter.

Once the spots are filled, the winner will be selected via random number generator on camera to ensure zero outside influence.

The winner will be announced upon closing and the video will be posted shortly after due to an absolute shit upload speed here in the mountains.

International entires are allowed with the buyer paying actual shipping costs. Shipping to the UK is available, but with the potential addition of new laws all risk falls on the BUYER.

I will be checking the thread periodically until the raffle is complete. Entries will be updated on the thread as they are received. Order is determined by timestamp on the payment. Any late entries will be immediately refunded.

Best of luck to all!

1 Like

I'm hoping this one goes a bit slower being on short notice. Should free up some time for entries!

in

In. Fuck your mothers.

In for 2

In for a few. 

In for 2. 

Ttt

IronHands -

In. Fuck your mothers.

You’re gonna have to get passed my dad for that honor fella!  He does hours on the treadmill so you better have tip top cardio.  

2 more

Yes!

Altofsky - 

I'm hoping this one goes a bit slower being on short notice. Should free up some time for entries!

Forgot to add my screen name, I believe you know who I am though.

In

put in 1 more…

In for 2!

In, hopefully. I don't want a karambit but I do want what's in that picture. Is that a karambit?

Icy Mike - 

In, hopefully. I don't want a karambit but I do want what's in that picture. Is that a karambit?

G19

In for 1

1 Like

1 spot left!! I guess my assumption was wrong about this taking longer.