Evolution at the Celebrity! 5/28

ttt

is the rooster doing another comedy show?

I guess everyone forgot about me, whats up with that? Trevor give me a call, so mabey I'll start running. Joe hows the new weight? Whats up cube, hows everything?

Mike Foland, please call me at 520-990-1813 so we can get you on the card, or contact Trevor Lally. Trust me, nobody has forgotten about you. Kind of hard to forget two knockouts in two fights in a little more than one total minute combined. I definitely want you on the show, and so does the Rooster!

Yes Vince, the Rooster will be doing another comedy show, and this one will be a benefit for the comedienne from the first show who recently lost her arm in a car accident. The comedy will kick off at 6:30, right after the happy hour, then 2-3 kickboxing fights, followed by 9-10 MMA fights.

And thanks everyone for the support. We all have one thing in common - a big love for this sport. See everyone on May 28th, and if you have any more questions, just ask.

ttt

Cube
Get back to me about the possibility of me vs. sullivan
and also, i left a message trying to discuss a possible opponent for the cannon.

Yeah Cube contact Brian Ebersol, I will agree to fight his fighter- I saw him fight in Mexico, This will be a good test at my new weight after KOREA...

I will return monday- i will call you.

Ebersole, thanks for making contact. I will call you back today on both matters.

Ray for info I have fought in MEXICO more times than you would ever think. I have been fighting in Mexico since the early 1990's...

"but please no more Victor Estrada's!"

what does this mean?'

Victor Estrada stood us up on a plane ticket that we bought for him for the first Evolution show. ICEE had worked to get him on the card, we spoke to Estrada on the phone to confirm the flight and his fight (scheduled against Mike Mendoza) and the guy just didn't show up. Our money went right down the drain. So please, no more Victor Estrada's :)

Another fight has been added to the Evolution Combat show at the Celebrity Theatre on May 28th:

185 pounds - Shannon "The Cannon" Ritch vs Shane Tate

The Cannon, who is currently in Canada to fight Chris Peak, armbarred Robert Maldonado in 25 seconds at the first Evolution show last July.

Tate is originally from Indiana, and now resides in Phoenix, AZ. He holds an MMA record of 4-2, with a recent loss in Mexico to Brian Ebersole.

Don't forget the Pardoe-Sayegh rematch, this card is really starting to take shape. More big fights to be announced this week.

CANT wait to fight in my home state! I have a lot of freinds and family that will witness live- the rebirth of THE CANNON at my new weight! CUBE Great job!
TTT for MMA in Arizona.

Best wishes
Shannon "The Cannon"

Sounds great, Trevor get a hold of me I would love to throw down in AZ again.

TTT for Evolution! I will be there.

Cube, E mail me. I have a couple of openings for May 1st. Send me a list of guys that your representing.

XCF@npgcable.com :)

thanx.

What are the odds of getting Del Hawkins on this card? Against Santino maybe...?

looks like a damn good card and some hype going on. how can i get a ticket? ray?

Another great fight has been put together for Evolution Combat at the Celebrity Theatre on May 28th:

Heavyweight Feature:

Vince Lucero vs Robert Beraum

This is a rematch of a war that took place in RITC nearly two years ago. Lucero won that fight by TKO. Beraum recently defeated Andy Montana by TKO. This is going to be one hell of a battle!

This is how the card shapes up right now, with some possible changes to the fight card depending on what happens over the next few weeks. Also, another big co-Main Event is expected to be announced in the next few days, featuring a main event matchup that RITC had been advertising for their upcoming show.

Evolution Combat MW title match

Joe "Diesel" Riggs vs Bret Schaefer

EC WW title match

Drew Fickett vs Kyle Brees

EC LHW title match

A-Dawg Sullivan vs TBA

Heavyweight Feature

Vince Lucero vs Robert Beraum

MW Super Fight

Shannon "The Cannon" Ritch vs Shane Tate

LHW challenger match

Bryan Pardoe vs Steve Sayegh

WW challenger match

Ray Elbe vs James Attwood

More great fights to be announced soon!!!