Evolution of Batman

Watch this thrilling (and humorous) super cut of the cinematic Batman and his evolution through different era's of filmmaking. Created by Jacob T. Swinney, this video pulls from some of the more obscure early 40's serials (and the Lego Movie) while of course taking a good romp through the 90's and the Dark Knight Trilogy as well.

Incredible. Thanks for posting! Phone Post 3.0

Awesome video !

Batman Returns is criminally underrated....

Tim Burton Batman >>> Chris Nolan's Batman

Keaton >>>> Bale

Nicholson = Ledger....DRAW imo

ttt Phone Post 3.0

in

EatonBeever -

Awesome video !

Batman Returns is criminally underrated....

Tim Burton Batman >>> Chris Nolan's Batman

Keaton >>>> Bale

Nicholson = Ledger....DRAW imo

Not even close... My wife and I recently watched the 1989 Batman and while it's fun in a nostalgic kinda way, it pales badly next to the Nolan films. Phone Post 3.0

I still like the 1966 version. I was a kid when that came out, so it's very nostalgic for me. I still think the campy comedy holds up well. Phone Post 3.0

In! Favorite super hero Phone Post 3.0

SirPrize - I still like the 1966 version. I was a kid when that came out, so it's very nostalgic for me. I still think the campy comedy holds up well. Phone Post 3.0
They'd have the old ones on Nick at Night or USA, can't remember, but I watched all those. And the old Batman movie with every awesome actor playing their villain, every time it came on I was there. Phone Post 3.0