Evolutionary advantages that now are disadvantages

Gaining weight. Thousands of years ago, people who packed on weight quickly were at a serious advantage over the skinny, scrawny little pansies. But now due to abandance of food, they are at a disadvantage because they constantly have to restrict themselves and most likely are fat.

Quick ejaculators. Thousands of years ago, you invaded the enemy tribe, quickly got their women pregrant and escaped. This had to happen quickly otherwise you risked being clubbed. Now this is a disadvantage and needing to put in an hour's worth of work is advantageous.

Got any more?

i can hear like a beagle, or somethin.'  i wish i didn't.

Confirmation bias

Tribalism

Alpha worship

Big dicks used to be seen as gross and a disfigurement.  Now they are seen as yummy. 

Low empathy and high agression made you a badass 10000 years ago. Now you go to a supermax prison.

Starting a thread used to be seen as a boon to the community and the confidence of the poster. Now OP is just a faggot.

Schizophrenia.

Back in the day you would be a revered shaman. Now you go to the psych ward.

Being white?

In all seriousness, I'm just joking, so hopefully no one gets butt hurt.  And if they do, fuck em  

Trying to make yourself feel better about being a fat premature ejaculator? 

I wouldn’t know. My reflexes are too fast

ADHD

TheBearStare -

Starting a thread used to be seen as a boon to the community and the confidence of the poster. Now OP is just a faggot.

Legite LOL!!! Thanks. 

TheBearStare -

AND! IT'S! ALL! OVERRRRRR!