Evolve - video game

Friends and I thinking about grabbing this for PC. Interested to hear if anyone's got it yet.

Same makers as left4dead franchise. I believe it's a 5 player game. One person is nasty big monster. Others are the hunters. Phone Post 3.0

Saw a preview a while ago.

It looks like .... maybe fun?

I didn't see any cool Beast abilities. Just chasing and trapping a big jumpy thing. Phone Post 3.0

Read all the reviews on steam. They are all negative.

The game is 70 bucks plus it's got microtransactions for gameplay. 

Ripoff.

I played the beta a while ago when it was running. It was just ok for me, playing with randoms. It was fun for about a half hour, after that it just got really repetitive. Its the same thing everytime, and you have no real choice of what class you play as. You can pick your favorites, but it just assigned it seemingly at random. And unless you have a good team with communication, its hard to play. You really have to work together and use the classes for what they are intended for for the game to really work.

But that was the beta, they might have polished it up and added some stuff and whatever.

I have a group of buddy's I game with. I imagine it would be one of those games that's a lot more fun with five stack ripping on each other. Phone Post 3.0

I bought it for ps4 and love it so far, playing as the monster is loads of fun, and the game really requires full team work to take the monster down. Phone Post 3.0

Theres a thread in the gamer ground with some peoples opinions so far Phone Post 3.0

johnyextra - Theres a thread in the gamer ground with some peoples opinions so far Phone Post 3.0
Ahhh always forget the gamer ground. Touche Phone Post 3.0

I played the beta on Xbone. Got boring fast for me. Phone Post 3.0

LiveWire - I played the beta on Xbone. Got boring fast for me. Phone Post 3.0

same. expensive if you get all the added content

xsrg95 -
LiveWire - I played the beta on Xbone. Got boring fast for me. Phone Post 3.0

same. expensive if you get all the added content
Pretty bullshit. If you are paying $70 for a game (not cheap), you should get all the content. Asking your customers to fork out more for the full experience is ridiculous. Phone Post 3.0

dogfb -

Read all the reviews on steam. They are all negative.

The game is 70 bucks plus it's got microtransactions for gameplay. 

Ripoff.

The dlc is just for skins nothing game play. Just make your characters different colors lol. Phone Post 3.0

Kinda glad I held off of it. Will wait for a price drop maybe Phone Post 3.0

LittleKang - Kinda glad I held off of it. Will wait for a price drop maybe Phone Post 3.0
I picked it up. Yet to play I work the next couple nights but I will update when I do. Luckily I'm playing with a few buddies so entertainment value will likely be higher. Phone Post 3.0

LiveWire - I played the beta on Xbone. Got boring fast for me. Phone Post 3.0
Same here Phone Post 3.0

I thought it would be cool but I played the beta and found it very repetitive and boring. The first match is fun because it's fresh and new, but tracking the monster endlessly and getting nowhere because your team sucks wasn't very fun. It is a very unique concept though, I will give them that. Phone Post 3.0