Evolve

Whose jumping on this bad bot when it comes out tommorow?
Ps4 johny-111 Phone Post 3.0

Looks like ill play by myself haha Phone Post 3.0

been really looking forward to this game hoping it is enough to distract me from destiny for a bit

Worth the price of admission? Phone Post 3.0

It's $60 then you can pay Microtransactions to get addition playable characters.

Gross Phone Post 3.0

Is that just to unlock them faster or are those characters not available without money?

BigWilliam - Is that just to unlock them faster or are those characters not available without money?
Characters and monsters you have to pay for. Season pass gets 4 hunters but I think there are 6 total still coming. 2 more monsters at 15 each and hunters are 7.50. Maps are free though. Phone Post 3.0

so, is this kind of a 4v1 left for dead? Are there other monsters outside of the player controlled one?

If you are playing with randoms expect a frustrating experience ... Phone Post 3.0

ClevelandCursed - so, is this kind of a 4v1 left for dead? Are there other monsters outside of the player controlled one?

There is random wild life that can be annoying to downright dangerous. The monster eats the wildlife to gain power and armor. Each of the hunters has a very different skill set, so it matters which one you play. And there are different versions of each hunter that has different tools to accomplish the job they are filling. Also there are different monsters each with it's own, unique style of play.

Bartholomew P Skibbenheims III - If you are playing with randoms expect a frustrating experience ... Phone Post 3.0

That is exactly right I wouldn't recommend getting this game unless you know a few friends that are. I played the beta without any of my buddies and it was a lackluster experience.

Sounds like it'll be good for 2 weeks and then that's it. Ill pass. Phone Post 3.0

Pretty impressed so far...am a little worried about its longevity Phone Post 3.0

Unless you are really into pvp then this game will not have a long term value. It's fun to watch on twitch, but I am not buying it.

Yeah, I'm passing. The delay along with a huge lack of gameplay leading up to the release was a huge red flag.

I'll wait till Steam puts it on sale.

I got every Tomb Raider game (including the very first one) and every piece of DLC for $16 the other day. Phone Post 3.0

Gracie killar - 
Bartholomew P Skibbenheims III - If you are playing with randoms expect a frustrating experience ... Phone Post 3.0

That is exactly right I wouldn't recommend getting this game unless you know a few friends that are. I played the beta without any of my buddies and it was a lackluster experience.

I wouldn't be surprised if the community is mostly dead by the time the next big Destiny/COD whatever rolls around.

Could very well be dead by then, Hardline is the only other shooter I see coming out that will give Evolve competition and that game has also gotten mixed reviews post beta.

Just purchased. Am planning on playing primarily with a group of friends who on TeamSpeak so the experience will likely be different than for those playing alone. Will update in the next few days. Phone Post 3.0

Me and a guy at work just bought it. Definately going to try and talk our buddies into it. We don't know what the hell were doing just laughing about shit. I keep getting eaten by the damn plants. Been trying to find something to play with friends since I bought a one and nothing is really comparing to the glory days of gta 5 and NHL on 360. Phone Post 3.0