EWC3 canceled pro fights and lied about opponents

First page shit gets real?! IN!!! Phone Post 3.0

Frat notes please.

We have run 3 successful events and at each one, the athletes caused us some of our biggest problems. We appreciate them and frankly, formed this fight series for them because the local promoter currently running in this area is a snake who takes advantage of these guys and gals. We understand most everyone loves drama but you will not find it here. At most, you will find that a ammy fighter lied and no showed. Not a surprise really, just hate it for the athletes that drove from MD. EWC4 will be held in late Sept and we will be much more selective as we match our upcoming Pro/Am card!

well now what do we have here

Here I go, stirring up the pot some more.

So I confronted Doss on the images that Mr. Abramski provided.  she has countered with providing me direct access to her Facebook account to review her messages.  This is a screenshot I took of her account.

It seems she is suggesting that the earlier message was photoshopped in some form.

The plot thickens.

Ok, I just got off the phone with Jonathan Kernis, who was the matchmaker for EWC3.

Here is the proposition: in order to finally settle this, Mr. Abramski needs to release his Facebook log-in and password to Mr. Kernis, who will them verify the converation between Abramski & Doss.

The ball is in your court, Bruce.

OK I had to sign up just get in on the drama in this thread!

With my first post... I hope to seriously contribute. It seems like Occam's Razor would suggest the promoter here is just lying, but why not try to prove it ourselves? So, lets do some amateur digital forensics, shall we?

Here is a forensic analysis of the screenshot provided by Abramski:

http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=43e978adff2f6648dcf1a3674eb52b8ee2181ab1.38306

They key thing to take away from this is in the metadata, although we could use other methods to determine it was doctored as well. 

ICC_Profile
Profile CMM Type lcms
Profile Version 2.1.0
Profile Class Display Device Profile
Color Space Data RGB
Profile Connection Space XYZ
Profile Date Time 2012:01:25 03:41:57
Profile File Signature acsp
Primary Platform Apple Computer Inc.

Heres what fotoforensics.com has to say about that metadata, taken from http://fotoforensics.com/tutorial-meta.php

ICC Profile
With the exception of a few high-end cameras, cameras do not generate ICC Profiles. ICC Profiles are added by applications as the file is edited or converted. Many applications -- including Adobe Photoshop -- will default to adding a color profile to the picture.

Besides colorspace information, the ICC Profile will include the primary platform. This typically represents the system used to add in the profile. If you see "Apple Computer", then the image was likely edited on a Mac. If you see "Microsoft", then it likely came from a Windows PC. However, do not assume that "Hewlett-Packard" means an HP-computer was used; many platforms, including non-HP systems, use the HP color profiles.

You can repeat all this for yourself using fotoforensics.com. Just for shits and giggles here the link to a forensic analysis of C0WB0Y's images: http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=4df0586ac76b3d7a23ce1cdc4c0a4c9a5e41eb4e.49536

tl;dr Abramski's screenshot is likely doctored as evidenced by the presence of an ICC Profile, among other inconsistencies.

edit: Also, the metadata cleary shows "Apple Computer" and we all know that screenshot is of an Android device

Dang, AishO just blew my first post out of the water. Way to make me feel small, brochacho.

Still unanswered by the promotor is how they could cancel all those bouts. That's the risk you as a promotor take, that's your end of the deal, you make the event happen. If you end up taking a financial hit because the show bombed, for whatever reason, you deal with it.

Sorry for your troubles, amigos and amiga. Virginia sounds like an awful place for MMA and people need to be forewarned. Phone Post 3.0

Been posting this link on his FB page under comments, pics, etc.. Just by going off his Facebook this was a huge success for the promotion. What a joke. Dick tuck time.

AishOyyy -

OK I had to sign up just get in on the drama in this thread!

With my first post... I hope to seriously contribute. It seems like Occam's Razor would suggest the promoter here is just lying, but why not try to prove it ourselves? So, lets do some amateur digital forensics, shall we?

Here is a forensic analysis of the screenshot provided by Abramski:

http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=43e978adff2f6648dcf1a3674eb52b8ee2181ab1.38306

They key thing to take away from this is in the metadata, although we could use other methods to determine it was doctored as well. 

ICC_Profile

Profile CMM Type

lcms

Profile Version

Profile Class

Display Device Profile

Color Space Data

RGB

Profile Connection Space

XYZ

Profile Date Time

2012:01:25 03:41:57

Profile File Signature

acsp

Primary Platform

Apple Computer Inc.

Heres what fotoforensics.com has to say about that metadata, taken from http://fotoforensics.com/tutorial-meta.php

ICC Profile

With the exception of a few high-end cameras, cameras do not generate ICC Profiles. ICC Profiles are added by applications as the file is edited or converted. Many applications -- including Adobe Photoshop -- will default to adding a color profile to the picture.

Besides colorspace information, the ICC Profile will include the primary platform. This typically represents the system used to add in the profile. If you see "Apple Computer", then the image was likely edited on a Mac. If you see "Microsoft", then it likely came from a Windows PC. However, do not assume that "Hewlett-Packard" means an HP-computer was used; many platforms, including non-HP systems, use the HP color profiles.

You can repeat all this for yourself using fotoforensics.com. Just for shits and giggles here the link to a forensic analysis of C0WB0Y's images: http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=4df0586ac76b3d7a23ce1cdc4c0a4c9a5e41eb4e.49536

tl;dr Abramski's screenshot is likely doctored as evidenced by the presence of an ICC Profile, among other inconsistencies.

edit: Also, the metadata cleary shows "Apple Computer" and we all know that screenshot is of an Android device

So that's one hell of a first post VU. Phone Post 3.0

Holy first post.

IN~!!!!!

Considering we do not own any Apple products or software, your attempt to further question my integrity is a bust. That was sent to Jon and Cowboy directly from my phone to there fb msg box. Frankly, i find it highly suspect that you arrive, create a profile and post just to question my integrity. That tells me you have an agenda!

Tyson, you have been continuing to share these links all over my fanpage and EWC page. What is your purpose for trying to spread this bullshit that someone started because she won't take responsibility for her actions.

Not that the EWC owes any of you an explanation as to our financial situation....i will share this, Pros that showed up, made weight and honored there commitments all got paid a show up purse. The promotion took a huge hit on the pro card and didn't have the luxury of having the fights!

We are a quality up and coming promotion, i understand people will hate and attack.us....just because! All this is ridiculous and the fact that all it took was a few deleted msgs is what's surprises me. Stand behind the EWC or stand against us, we are here for the athletes and the community, Brittany Doss will not change that.<br /><br />

Pros also received travel and lodging...

Why did the fights get canceled then?

Elite Warrior Challenge - Considering we do not own any Apple products or software, your attempt to further question my integrity is a bust. That was sent to Jon and Cowboy directly from my phone to there fb msg box. Frankly, i find it highly suspect that you arrive, create a profile and post just to question my integrity. That tells me you have an agenda!

Tyson, you have been continuing to share these links all over my fanpage and EWC page. What is your purpose for trying to spread this bullshit that someone started because she won't take responsibility for her actions.

Not that the EWC owes any of you an explanation as to our financial situation....i will share this, Pros that showed up, made weight and honored there commitments all got paid a show up purse. The promotion took a huge hit on the pro card and didn't have the luxury of having the fights!

We are a quality up and coming promotion, i understand people will hate and attack.us....just because! All this is ridiculous and the fact that all it took was a few deleted msgs is what's surprises me. Stand behind the EWC or stand against us, we are here for the athletes and the community, Brittany Doss will not change that.<br /><br />

2 rounds into this thing, you're down 20-16 on all 3 scorecards.

time traveling 12er - So much drama in the EWC.
Haha this Phone Post 3.0

UGPTT_Rear Naked Chode - Why did the fights get canceled then?

It just doesn't add up so far. If the fighters made weight and showed up, and you still payed them, why cancel the fights?

time traveling 12er - So much drama in the EWC.
in Snoop Dog's voice Phone Post 3.0

Only 7 pros made weight. Out of those 7, 2 of them did not have current bloodwork in hand (as instructed) which knocked us down two only 3 pro fights. Then, one pro demanded additional fees be covered and a higher purse because he sold no tickets (no commission) and i said no. That took us to two pro fights. It Was Jonathan Kernis who made the decision at that time to pull the pros. The sate will charge the promotion the same amount and same fees regardless of 1 pro fight or ten. The decision was made to minimize the cost incurred by the state. The pros were made aware and you can contact them to verify. They didn't even complain, you guys are making more of a stink then the ones that were unable to fight.