EWC3 canceled pro fights and lied about opponents

What a thread! Phone Post 3.0

Ch1ef -
time traveling 12er - So much drama in the EWC.
in Snoop Dog's voice Phone Post 3.0
I was doing the same thing haha Phone Post 3.0

This thread is getting good! Phone Post 3.0

Elite Warrior Challenge - Only 7 pros made weight. Out of those 7, 2 of them did not have current bloodwork in hand (as instructed) which knocked us down two only 3 pro fights. Then, one pro demanded additional fees be covered and a higher purse because he sold no tickets (no commission) and i said no. That took us to two pro fights. It Was Jonathan Kernis who made the decision at that time to pull the pros. The sate will charge the promotion the same amount and same fees regardless of 1 pro fight or ten. The decision was made to minimize the cost incurred by the state. The pros were made aware and you can contact them to verify. They didn't even complain, you guys are making more of a stink then the ones that were unable to fight.
Seems like a logical excuse too pull the pro fights too me I think the best way to verify this is talking to the fighters that were on the card . Phone Post 3.0

TTT I wanna know what happened! Phone Post 3.0

cowboy.. your not going to let this drama effect your fight, i bet on you dawg.. thats the only important thing here..

i kid.

but for real, take miller out !!!

pulling for you!!

is this simply a breakdown in communication or is someone straight up lying?

pharochuck -

is this simply a breakdown in communication or is someone straight up lying?

Seems like either Doss or the promoter is lying.

He claims he definitely booked her to fight
She claims she never even talked to him about the fight

Not a whole lot of wiggle room on that. Someone is lying. Phone Post 3.0

In!!!! Phone Post 3.0

in! Phone Post 3.0

In for the shadiness. Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post

In Phone Post 3.0

Hmm, not sure who to believe. Either way, I'm in. Phone Post 3.0

this is an awesome thread, i'm in

That is fucked up Phone Post 3.0

Elite Warrior Challenge - Considering we do not own any Apple products or software, your attempt to further question my integrity is a bust. That was sent to Jon and Cowboy directly from my phone to there fb msg box. Frankly, i find it highly suspect that you arrive, create a profile and post just to question my integrity. That tells me you have an agenda!

Tyson, you have been continuing to share these links all over my fanpage and EWC page. What is your purpose for trying to spread this bullshit that someone started because she won't take responsibility for her actions.

Not that the EWC owes any of you an explanation as to our financial situation....i will share this, Pros that showed up, made weight and honored there commitments all got paid a show up purse. The promotion took a huge hit on the pro card and didn't have the luxury of having the fights!

We are a quality up and coming promotion, i understand people will hate and attack.us....just because! All this is ridiculous and the fact that all it took was a few deleted msgs is what's surprises me. Stand behind the EWC or stand against us, we are here for the athletes and the community, Brittany Doss will not change that.<br /><br />

Sorry my friend, I saw a post, from a fighter I might add. Went to your Facebook and saw how big a success it was. Posted a link to this forum thread on said Facebook, just making sure the huge success was enjoyed by everybody. IMO

Daverr -
cowboy.. your not going to let this drama effect your fight, i bet on you dawg.. thats the only important thing here..

i kid.

but for real, take miller out !!!
Just a heads up...'C0WB0Y' is Kevin "The Cowboy" Killian, not Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone. Phone Post 3.0

Classic "He said, she said". I don't know much of anything about the parties involved.

But I do know that one is a convicted felon that "lied to the federal government on a form in order to defraud a gun dealer of a full price sale". Coincidentally, that's the same person that has had evidence of photo doctoring brought forth against him on this thread.

So yeah, I'm siding with the other person unless there's hard evidence to prove otherwise.