Ex Employees Are Dropping Dimes on Dana

It was obvious from the beginning Dana was going to be fine. There were 2 options:

1. Remove Dana as president and watch the stock tank and the UFC flounder. There’s no one who can replace Dana.

2. Have Dan issue a public apology, stay quiet and ride out the media outrage cycle for a few weeks.

They didn’t even cancel his ridiculous slap league. Once you saw that it was crystal clear there would be no repercussions.

2 Likes

Anyone can do Dana’s job!

That is why multiple billionaire businessmen have chosen him to do it!

Anyone can do it even the average fast food employee or starbucks barista!

1 Like

At least she was in her 20s when he met her

1 Like

images (2)

4 Likes

thought sew

i think more nerds should get even more upset because the world works the way it does…

it keeps me amused…

I assume he would try to use the exact same playbook and make Bellator look like the UFC. Maybe it works, but probably it doesn’t.

A better question might be can Dana turn Bellator around in 5 years using the Bellator format and playbook?

Personally, I think One has the right strategy with partnering with Prime Video. UFC should have done that instead of going with ESPN with the much less attractive service that really only resonates with broad sport enthusiasts.

They shopped Pat’s head on Dana’s body.

3 Likes

It’s funny how people who’ve followed the sport for decades can see a Photoshop of Dana and Rose, think it’s legit (it looks legit) and have their perception of a fighter changed.

Like Rose is sucking Dana’s cock. I doubt Dana approached any female fighters for sexual favors. He’s probably only gotten the ones that come to him. No way to get rejected and less likely to get sued.

I could see all the only fans wmma fighters (pvz, Rachel ostrich, felice herring) showing up at Dana’s office sans panties, to “negotiate” some backdoor… I mean back room bonuses. But not my sweet Rose.

Edit-- how could I forget the other onlyfans Thot, evil eye. 11 fight losing streak before she retired.

2 Likes

Why is that the better question… Lol why would a good CEO take a broken business model and try to make to work…

1 Like

A bunch of jilted ex lovers said… Lol

1 Like

This part is correct

Lmao at the replies

1 Like

yes imo women choose men. Doesnt always look like that but…

Suggesting he’s an idiot, maybe, for not recognizing a photoshop

Obviously a “hover hand” platonic rela……um, never mind.

1 Like

Maybe Costa knew it was a photoshop and wanted attention anyway. He just likes to make noise about being disgruntled over his contract situation.

2 Likes

Izzy gave him an N Pass?

I have heard Dana whipped a black employees back with a belt one time saying n igger

1 Like

What did Mike Jackson say back?