Ex Mayor Ortiz Offered 100K To Fight 2 on 1 MMA in Thailand

1 Like

Just a couple of days after his resignation as Huntington Beach city councilman, Mayor Pro Tem Tito Ortiz has been offered a new gig. Adult website CamSoda made a proposition to “The Huntington Beach Bad Boy” to take part in a 2-on-1 MMA fight against opponents of his choice.

On Thursday, CamSoda VP Daryn Parker sent out this press release to the media, which was personally addressed to Ortiz like an open letter.

Ortiz has had far bigger purses in his MMA career, and his last disclosed pay was $200,000, plus a portion of the PPV, against Chuck Liddell in 2018.

Lol… He made circus out of his last job, so why not fight in a circus…

2 Likes

Camsoda puts on a far, far better show than Triller

4 Likes

https://www.camsoda.com/

I admit I watched them… The last 2vs1 was very weird

The last CamSoda 2 vs 1 fight was bullshit.One guy was fighting hard and the other was play fighting.

1 Like

Sounds About Right for Tea Toe

haha this is great. what must it be like to get contacted by the fucking circus?

Picture it, you were misunderstood in your last job, you knew you had potential, but christ on a bike you fucked it up
You have a family, you need money like anyone else, so what’s your new job going to be, who will get in touch?
A clothing company want to sponsor you? Supplements? Maybe a big company wants to pay you to make a few speeches, or be a figurehead for them. Or at worst your local second hand car dealership wants to film a spoof advert.
No none of that. the fucking circus turns up and says you fit their operation. They could work with a guy like you.
But they can only pay you a fraction of what you used to command, to further underline how clear it is that your stock is in the fucking gutter

2 Likes

Circus can call me all day to fight in a room full of hookers for 100k.

That said Tito has lots of money and hasn’t shown any signs of being a dummy with it.

1 Like

I don’t want to see you get beaten up in front of hookers

1 Like

1 Like

You support me and my dream or no more reach arounds.

1 Like

ttt

Wouldn’t that interfere with his unemployment benefits?

1 Like

I dont know about business owners,but Tito wouldnt qualify making $1500 a month from the City Council.Besides he quit the City Council which almost guarantees that you don`t qualify for benefits.