Ex Mayor Ortiz Paid $199 on Cameo for his COVID Advice

So… you’re saying that if we pool our money and get $200, Tito will come back to the UG and talk about shit?

Sign me up. FUTA army reunite!

7 Likes

KABOOM

Video is selectively edited to disrespect Dr. Ortiz, IMO.

4 Likes

He’s retarded, but his advice to “take vitamin c, d, zinc, eat healthy foods and drink water, talk to a doctor” is infinitely better than NIH guidelines that ignore anything related to nutrition and general health and just tell you to sit at home and do nothing.

12 Likes

rightfully so

smart to keep saying check with your dr, he dont want to be sued

1 Like

Overall Tito didn’t steer him in the wrong direction, especially mentioning to check with a legitimate doctor for allergies etc. . . He may have led him astray on those simmering grapefruits though.

Nothing beats Grapefruit!

200w

1 Like

Look at this fucking jackass, being kind to his fans, telling them to consult with doctors for medical advice while also sharing some things that helped him when he had the exact illness he was asked about.

Let’s all mock him for fulfilling the request and being reasonable!!

11 Likes

Tito Ortiz > Tony Fauxci

haha that’s like me agreeing to give advice on space exploration and saying speak with an expert and do all the required checks to prevent an explosion…

it may not be incorrect advice but if you are grateful for it and feel it is helpful, you should be mocked.

2 Likes

The analogy would make more sense if you were speaking as a person who actually was on a rocket that made it to outer space

Imagine asking a cancer survivor about advice on how they dealt with their illness, and then mocking them when they shared some various medications and supplements they used to help combat the disease

1 Like

Imagine comparing the experience of a person who survived cancer to the experience of a person who survived covid.

Animated GIF

ok FUTA1

1 Like

We all know tito doesn’t generally sound like a genius when speaking publicly but this might be better medical advice for cheaper than the going rate for a lot of people in the USA…

That also might be the saddest thing Ive ever typed

2 Likes

no it wouldn’t

you cannot be successful in space exploration without knowing exactly what you’re doing. but it is possible to recover from covid if you are a tongue-tied former politician who never married no adult performer.

tea

Yes because we should trust Fauci. He only slaughtered millions of people.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Considering Tito’s background as a successful professional athlete, I’d say your post is worthless.

Dr. Ortiz is actually my PCP. His treatment gets results. Although, the one side effect of his Mega Ultra Super Vitamin C Punichment Course is that I have permanently turned orange. Small price to pay.