Excellent political interview (UK)

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pyYoL9ngtE
In the UK Farage runs a party that is anti EU. He generally performs well in interviews but was absolutely destroyed this morning (could ruin his political career)It's 20minutes but a true masterclass in interviews I haven't seen interviews this aggressive here in the US, is there any news channel over that puts politicians under the same pressure (legitimate pressure not just shouting over them)?

Nice interview. He got owned for sure. I agreed with farage when he said Indian engineers and New Zealand professionals should not be disadvantaged re: immigration just because they are not from EU nations.

I'm an Aussie born to Portuguese parents and hold both passports. I found it kind of strange that I was able to waltz into the UK no questions asked with my Portuguese passport whereas I would most likely have been closely scrutinized had I have used my Aussie one.

Immigration should be based on skill and need and not nationality. However, it was plain to see Farage was clearly pondering to people's xenophobic side by generalising nationalities and associating some of them with crime which is inaccurate and just not on imo.

He still gets my vote. Whenever I hear him speak I generally agree with his opinions. Someone needs to make a stand in the UK. Of course we need integration but it has to be more calculated and not just an open door to the whole of Europe. Phone Post 3.0

he creeps me out im undecided which is frustrating as fuck.. i know we can't trust any of them but he worries me.. and he looked like a total muppet there, that guy tore him a new one.  Great post thanks for sharing! 

wait a second! is this the same guy who's plane crashed (he didn't die only got fuked up)? Picture were posted on the OG... can someone pull it up? I dont remember name of thread....

That interview was probably more painful

Teenage mutant lesnar turtle - 

That interview was probably more painful

holy shit. i knew it! thanks!

Sub for later Phone Post 3.0

I like Farage.

He is getting my vote on may 22nd.

Holy shit that was a one sided beat down.

UKIP at one stage was an anti -EU party but unfortunately they have been overrun by the BNP types wishing to legitimise themselves.

As a party they are full of absolute racist morons

If you vote for this man or his party, you are an idiot.

JCMcGee - If you vote for this man or his party, you are an idiot.

Not in the slightest.

If you vote for more European integration and for joining the Eurozone you are an idiot.

Technofiend - 

Not in the slightest.

If you vote for more European integration and for joining the Eurozone you are an idiot.

They are two completely different things.

This election is not a referedum on the EU, eventually there will be one and it will be voted against by the british public. 

Unfortunately Farage showed his true colours here, as soon as someone had the facts he crumbled. Initially I thought they were an interesting party but it demonstrates they are basically a slightly less blatent BNP. They should have stuck to taking the higher ground rather than accepting the racists and crazies. Joining up with far right groups in the EU is hardly acceptable behaviour for any party that wants to be taken seriously.  

damn edit function

me101 - 
Technofiend - 

Not in the slightest.

They are two completely different things.

This election is not a referedum on the EU, eventually there will be one and it will be voted against by the british public. 

Unfortunately Farage showed his true colours here, as soon as someone had the facts he crumbled. Initially I thought they were an interesting party but it demonstrates they are basically a slightly less blatent BNP. They should have stuck to taking the higher ground rather than accepting the racists and crazies. Joining up with far right groups in the EU is hardly acceptable behaviour for any party that wants to be taken seriously.  

European integration and joining the Eurozone are highly related things actually.

I never said this was a referendum on the EU. But I am not using it as an opportunity to send any more pro-EU candidates to Brussels.

People screaming racism simply refuse to address the loss of sovereignty and independence that further EU integration entails.

Did you watch the video?

I saw parts of it yesterday. It didn't go too well for Farage.

If you're votinig for him invest the 20minutes in watching this, it completely changed my opinion on Farage. 

I watched a bit of it and it just came across as smear tactics towards Farage instead of a proper level headed debate on UKIPs policies tbh. Farage didnt come out of it well but surely we all know by now that most politicians are lying hypocritical tossers whatever their political affiliation. Phone Post 3.0

It wasn't supposed to be a debate on UKIP policy. 

Farage challenged the interviewer to a debate about racsim in the UKIP, and he lost badly. It's worth watching in that context.