Excited for Gennady Golovkin Fight on Saturday

Milo Kerrigan - 
SallymeetsHarrySack - No, triple G is bigger then Floyd. Dude needs to start making bigger fights, tired of seeing him in these kinds of fights. He should run his career the way Mikey Garcia is.

Slow your roll homeboy.
GGG has all the time in world to
Show his talents,Rubio is a tough dude

Most middleweights don't want
None of this motherfuckin
Badass son of a gun Phone Post 3.0

touch -
Milo Kerrigan - 
SallymeetsHarrySack - No, triple G is bigger then Floyd. Dude needs to start making bigger fights, tired of seeing him in these kinds of fights. He should run his career the way Mikey Garcia is.

Slow your roll homeboy.
GGG has all the time in world to
Show his talents,Rubio is a tough dude

Most middleweights don't want
None of this motherfuckin
Badass son of a gun Phone Post 3.0

Aww you betcha! VU homeboy Phone Post 3.0

KO for sure.

Rubio was picked for this fight strictly for marketing GGG. This new "Mexican Style" GGG is just to gain the interest of the huge West Coast Hispanic market. They picked a Mexican fighter who has a good record, a style that should enable GGG to showcase his aggressive style and power, and doesn't present a very real threat to beat the Superstar in training. Rubio wasn't able to come up with near enough offense to keep Pavlik and JC Jr. off of him. I'll excuse the loss to Kofi Jantuah. It was very early and Rubio got caught with a huge hook before he was even into the fight. Its the other two loss's that bother me. This will be a good matchup to gauge what GGG really is. If GGG is what Abel Sanchez tells us, he should destroy Rubio. It doesn't have to be fast, but it should be dominating. After this fight, it better be only top guys for GGG. I'll take Arthur Abraham even. If they're going to market him as the P4P #1, then step up the competition.

Rubio lost the title on the scales, came in almost 2 pounds over. He's a tough punching bag.

fuck yeah! it's been a while for some good boxing and GGG is as good as any, thanks op for the heads up!

SallymeetsHarrySack - No, triple G is bigger then Floyd. Dude needs to start making bigger fights, tired of seeing him in these kinds of fights. He should run his career the way Mikey Garcia is.

LOL. Nobody will fight the guy. What is he supposed to do?

GGG has said that he'd be willing to meet Floyd at 154 but there is no way Floyd ever signs. I don't blame him -- Golovkin is bigger and would crush him. I think he makes 154 relatively easily (he weighed in at 159 today and didn't looked sucked out at all) so personally I'd like to see him call out Cotto and/or Canelo.

Can't find it on HBO? Phone Post 3.0

well so much for that. he destroys chavez jr for laughs but the cotto fight would be a fucking war!

EVERYTHING HE HITS HE DESTROYS!!!

throw in the towel gif

Golovkin is the man!