Exclusive Bj Penn Interview on Diaz more

Let me know.

Awesome thanks very much.

nice
thanks
was wondering what he thought. good on him.

I like how he's saying the four of them are the best right now.

Ufc is creating their own grand prix

The fight is off, Nick wont fight BJ. I have a feeling there is some truth behind this rumor.

Great video as always Legends. Great exclusive footage. Phone Post

great interview

rofl at BJ not even mentioning the likely number 2 right now who is Jake sheilds.

and correct me if I'm wrong but bj has won exactly one fight in the last two years. he's 1 - 2 - 1

not good

Great. Thanx man

Humphrey - rofl at BJ not even mentioning the likely number 2 right now who is Jake sheilds.

and correct me if I'm wrong but bj has won exactly one fight in the last two years. he's 1 - 2 - 1

not good
Fitch and Shields are both clearly ranked higher than Diaz/Condit/BJ

Shields is going to be exposed even more so by ellenberger...shields was a big fish in a small pond whose best wins came a while ago against fighters with decent tdd and who have evolved leaps since Phone Post

4later Phone Post

Thanks for the quick interview.
How was the RVCA gym?

cool as a cucumber

Fitch >>> BJ, Diaz, Condit, and Shields.

ttt

Stu P Dasso - iPhone plz Phone Post

how do yo post an iphone viewable youtube video? I don't use my iphone here much because I don't carry a microscope with me, but I don't understand how to do it?

BJ looked... relaxed.  Should've got some eye drops before the interview.

BJ's remarks about the top 4 only represent the title picture right now I'm sure.  Nothing to cry about.

Thanks for the vid btw! VTFU

fucking love BJ Penn..thanks for the vid!

Shorinji - Fitch >>> BJ, Diaz, Condit, and Shields.

Shame he isn't getting a title shot isn't it?

No actually it's not. The guy is the epitome of exploiting the Unified Rules to "win"....